GERMANY KAYSEN PUMP CO .,LTD
Submersible sand pump
The imported submersible sand pump is a coaxial submersible motor and pump, which is an ideal substitute for the traditional mud pump. In addition to the main impeller, the pump adds a set of agitating impeller at the bottom to spray the precipitated sludge into a turbulent flow, so that the pump can achieve high concentration without auxiliary equipment. The unique sealing device can effectively balance the pressure inside and outside the oil, balance the pressure at both ends of the mechanical seal, ensure the operational reliability of the mechanical seal and prolong its service life. The submersible sand pump motor adopts overheat protection, and can increase various water inlet detection and other protection devices according to the user's requirements, and can operate safely under long-term conditions under severe working conditions.
●It has its own stirring function, which can stir up the sediment without other auxiliary equipment.
● Efficient wear resistance. The impeller is a closed impeller with high efficiency and wear resistance; the over-current components (impeller, pump casing, stirring impeller, etc.) are made of high-chromium wear-resistant alloy.
●Unlimited by suction stroke, high slag absorption efficiency and more thorough dredging.
● Triple protection to effectively prevent burning of the motor. There are induction probes in the motor, which can be realized after supporting the special control cabinet: the oil chamber is immersed in water, the motor room is immersed in water, and the motor is overheated.
● Sand extraction from rivers, rivers, lakes, seas and reservoirs.
● Rivers, lakes, reservoirs, and ports are dredged and dred.
● Sand extraction and beneficiation: sand extraction, iron extraction, sand extraction and rare earth selection.
● The sewage treatment plant sedimentation tank is cleaned.
● Municipal pipelines, rainwater pumping stations, and hydropower station sediment cleaning.
● Engineering construction (bridge construction, sinking, etc.) discharges silt and mud.
● Steel plant blast furnace slag, slag, and iron oxide scale transport.
● Concentrator tailings, slag, slurry transportation.
● Coal mine cinder, coal slurry, coal slurry cleaning.
● Power plant fly ash, coal slurry, coal slurry transportation.
● Absorb various solid particles of diamond, quartz sand and steel slag.
● Tile factory pumping powder.
● Coastal areas are filled with land.
● Slurry material transport containing various impurities.
● Transport other media containing larger solid particles.
The Kaysen Pumps GmbH in Schw?bischGmünd, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of fluid centrifugal pumps and diaphragm pumps. For more than 60 years, Kaisen has achieved the highest standards of reliability and quality of "Made in Germany". With our comprehensive product portfolio, we support customers around the world to successfully grasp the harsh pumping tasks of water supply, mining, industry, chemical, paper, electricity, food, pharmaceutical, sewage and marine industries. As a leading provider of innovative technology in these areas, we are the perfect partner for liquids to be safe, efficient and economical to transport. ,
Germany Kaysen always adhere to the "quality, stresses credibility" for the purpose. Products are selling all over the country, and has gradually developed overseas markets. The company has repeatedly been rated as "the contract with the letter" business, won the trust of users and extensive praise.