GERMANY KAYSEN PUMP CO .,LTD
Fluorine-lined magnetic pump
Self-priming magnetic pump
Fluoroplastic magnetic pump
Magnetic vortex pump
Magnetic gear pump
Stainless steel magnetic pump
Fluoroplastics is a new type of pump that uses the principle of modern magnetism to realize the contactless transmission of torque by the magnetic drive of permanent magnets. That is, when the motor drives the outer rotor (ie, the outer magnetic steel) assembly to rotate, the magnetic field is worn by the action of the magnetic field. The isolation sleeve drives the inner rotor (ie, the inner magnetic steel) assembly and the impeller to rotate synchronously. The overcurrent components are all made of fluoroplastic, which can transport corrosive medium of any concentration (strong) degree of acid, alkali, oxidant, etc. The special material is manufactured with high strength mechanical properties, eliminating the magnetic eddy current phenomenon of the magnetic pump. Because the medium is enclosed in the static isolation sleeve, the purpose of the leak-free pumping medium is achieved, and the shaft seal leakage of the mechanical transmission pump is completely solved. The design is a new type of leak-free acid-proof pump with full sealing, no leakage, no pollution, strong acid resistance, high efficiency and energy saving. The performance meets international standards, can replace expensive stainless steel, special alloy materials, imported chemical pumps.
The design of the fluoroplastic magnetic pump not only has the advantages of compact structure, beautiful appearance, small size, low noise, reliable operation, etc., and its overcurrent components all adopt the most excellent "plastic king" in the world. Made of (fluoroplastic), the isolation sleeve is made of special materials and has high strength mechanical properties, eliminating the phenomenon of magnetic eddy current in ordinary magnetic pumps. Therefore, the fluoroplastic magnetic pump can transport any concentrated (strong) degree of corrosive medium such as acid, alkali, oxidant and the like without any damage.
Fluoroplastic magnetic pump is widely used in chemical, acid, alkali, smelting, rare earth, pesticide, dye, pharmaceutical, paper, electroplating, pickling and electrolysis, radio, chemical foil, scientific research institutions, defense industry and other industries to transport any concentration Acid, alkaline, oil, toxic liquid, rare precious liquid, volatile chemical medium. Especially the transportation of leaky, flammable and explosive liquids. Applicable temperature: -50 ° C ~ 200 ° C.
Precautions for use:
●Because the cooling and lubrication of the magnetic pump bearing is based on the shield that is being transported, it is absolutely forbidden to operate in a dry manner, and at the same time avoid the time-and-load operation caused by the power failure after the start of the work.
● If the solid medium is contained in the medium to be transported, a filter should be added to the pump inlet: if it contains ferromagnetic particles, a magnetic filter is required.
● The ambient temperature of the pump should be less than 40 °C during use, and the temperature rise of the motor should not exceed 75 °C.
● The media to be transported should be within the allowable range of the pump. Fluoroplastic pumps should be used at temperatures not lower than minus 30 ° C and not exceeding 100 ° C. The liquid with no suction pressure is not more than 0.2MPa, the maximum working strength is 1.6MPa, the density is not more than 1600Kg/m3, and the viscosity is not more than 30 X10-6mm2/s without hard particles and fibers.
● For the medium that is easy to precipitate and transport, the medium should be cleaned in time to drain the liquid in the pump.
● After 1000 hours of normal operation of the magnetic pump, the wear of the bearing and the end moving ring should be disassembled and the consumables that should not be reused should be replaced.
Causes of failure and exclusion and exclusion:
Failure form Causes of elimination
The pump does not produce water. Pump reversal
2. Inlet pipe leaking
3. Insufficient water storage in the pump chamber
4. The voltage is too high and the coupling slips when starting
5. Suction is too high
6. The valve is not open. Change motor wiring
2. Stop leaking
3. Increase water storage
4. Correction voltage
5. Reduce pump installation position
6. Calibrate or change the valve
Insufficient flow 1. Inhalation tube diameter is too small or fouled
2. Impeller flow channel obstruction
3. Lift too high
4. The speed is not enough. Exchange or clean the inlet pipe
2. Cleaning the impeller
3. Open large outlet valve
4. Restore rated speed
The lift is too low. Excessive traffic
2. The speed is too low. Close small outlet valve
2. Restore rated speed
Too much noise 1. Pump shaft is severely worn
2. Serious wear and tear on bearings
3. External magnetic steel or inner magnetic steel is in contact with the isolation sleeve
4. Dynamic and static ring wear impeller and pump body grinding 1. Replace the pump shaft
2. Replacement bearing
3. Remove the pump head and reassemble
4. Change the static ring
Leakage, gasket damage, replacement gasket
The Kaysen Pumps GmbH in Schw?bischGmünd, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of fluid centrifugal pumps and diaphragm pumps. For more than 60 years, Kaisen has achieved the highest standards of reliability and quality of "Made in Germany". With our comprehensive product portfolio, we support customers around the world to successfully grasp the harsh pumping tasks of water supply, mining, industry, chemical, paper, electricity, food, pharmaceutical, sewage and marine industries. As a leading provider of innovative technology in these areas, we are the perfect partner for liquids to be safe, efficient and economical to transport. ,
Germany Kaysen always adhere to the "quality, stresses credibility" for the purpose. Products are selling all over the country, and has gradually developed overseas markets. The company has repeatedly been rated as "the contract with the letter" business, won the trust of users and extensive praise.