GERMANY KAYSEN PUMP CO .,LTD
●随输送介质介质黏度增加,泵的效率急剧下降,因而介质度因不大于5×10 -6 M 3 /S。
Fluorine-lined magnetic pump
Self-priming magnetic pump
Fluoroplastic magnetic pump
Magnetic vortex pump
Magnetic gear pump
Stainless steel magnetic pump
The impeller is a disc with the blades on the circumference arranged radially evenly. An annular flow path is formed between the pump body and the impeller, and the suction port and the discharge port are both at the outer circumference of the impeller. There is a partition between the suction port and the discharge port, thereby isolating the suction port and the discharge port. We divided the liquid in the pump into two parts: the liquid between the blades and the liquid in the flow channel. When the impeller rotates, the circumferential velocity of the liquid in the impeller is greater than the peripheral velocity of the liquid in the flow channel by the centrifugal force, so that the "annular flow" shown in Fig. 1 is formed. Since the liquid from the suction port to the discharge port follows the impeller, the combination of these two movements causes the liquid to produce the same "longitudinal vortex" as the impeller. Thus the name of the vortex pump is obtained. It should be particularly pointed out that the circumferential velocity of the liquid particle in the pump flow channel is smaller than the circumferential speed of the impeller. During the longitudinal vortex, the liquid particles enter the impeller blades multiple times, and the energy is transmitted to the liquid particles in the flow passage through the impeller blades. Each time the liquid particle passes through the blade, it gains an energy. This is also the reason why the vortex pump has a higher lift than other vane pumps with the same outer diameter of the impeller. Not all liquid particles pass through the impeller, and as the flow increases, the "annular flow" weakens. When the flow rate is zero, the "circular flow" is the strongest and the lift is the highest. The liquid in the flow channel transfers energy through the impact of the liquid.
●High lift. Small flow. The specific number of revolutions is generally less than 40.
●Simple structure, small size and light weight
●With self-lubricating circuit. Reduce the radial force of the impeller
●Using cantilever blades to reduce the radial force of the impeller
● As the viscosity of the medium of the transport medium increases, the efficiency of the pump drops sharply, so the medium degree is not more than 5×10 -6 M 3 /S.
Widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, petroleum, electroplating, food, film photofinishing, scientific research institutions. The defense industry and other units pump acid, lye, oil, rare precious liquid, venom, volatile liquid, and circulating water equipment, and filter equipment.
Installation and maintenance:
Installation and use
● The magnetic pump should be installed horizontally and should not be erected. For special installations where the vertical installation is required, the motor must face upwards.
● When the suction liquid level is higher than the pump shaft line, open the suction pipe valve before starting. If the suction liquid level is lower than the pump shaft line, the pipe should be equipped with a bottom valve.
● The pump should be inspected before use. The motor blades should be flexible to rotate, no jamming and abnormal sound, and the fasteners should be fastened.
● Check that the motor rotation direction is consistent with the magnetic pump steering mark.
● Open the inlet and outlet valves before starting the pump. After the pump enters the normal working state, adjust the discharge valve to the required opening degree.
● Before the pump stops working, the valve should be fully opened and then closed and the suction pipe valve closed. Especially for the pumping of leaky, flammable and explosive liquids, it is more ideal to use this pump.
Precautions for use:
●Because the cooling and lubrication of the magnetic pump bearing is based on the medium to be transported, it is absolutely forbidden to operate in a dry manner, and at the same time avoid the no-load operation caused by the power failure after the power is turned off.
● If the solid medium is contained in the auxiliary medium, a filter should be added to the pump inlet: if it contains ferromagnetic particles, a magnetic filter is required.
● The ambient temperature of the pump should be less than 40 °C during use, and the temperature rise of the motor should not exceed 75 °C.
● The medium to be transported and its temperature should be less than 100 ° C, the density is not more than 1600 kg / m3, and the viscosity is not more than 5 × 10-6 m2 / S of liquid without hard particles and fibers.
● For the medium that is easy to precipitate and crystallize the transport liquid, it should be cleaned in time after use, and the liquid in the pump should be drained.
● After the magnetic pump is running for 1500 hours, the wear of the bearing and the end moving ring should be disassembled. If the clearance between the bearing and the bushing is greater than 0.5~1mm and the impeller axially moves 1.5~2mm, the bearing and axial moving ring should be replaced. .
● This series of pumps must be installed by professionals when using them. It must be grounded effectively during installation. See the wiring diagram for details.
●The internal and external couplings of this series of pumps use high-performance permanent magnet materials, which may cause potential damage to the following devices. Please keep the distance between the following devices and this series of pumps. Such as: cardiac pacemaker, credit card, magnetic card, calculator, computer disk, watch, etc.
The Kaysen Pumps GmbH in Schw?bischGmünd, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of fluid centrifugal pumps and diaphragm pumps. For more than 60 years, Kaisen has achieved the highest standards of reliability and quality of "Made in Germany". With our comprehensive product portfolio, we support customers around the world to successfully grasp the harsh pumping tasks of water supply, mining, industry, chemical, paper, electricity, food, pharmaceutical, sewage and marine industries. As a leading provider of innovative technology in these areas, we are the perfect partner for liquids to be safe, efficient and economical to transport. ,
Germany Kaysen always adhere to the "quality, stresses credibility" for the purpose. Products are selling all over the country, and has gradually developed overseas markets. The company has repeatedly been rated as "the contract with the letter" business, won the trust of users and extensive praise.