GERMANY KAYSEN PUMP CO .,LTD
The imported cutting submersible sewage pump is a water pump developed by the advanced technology of Germany Kaisen Pump Co., Ltd. This series of pumps has a tearing structure, which can transport long fibers, bags, belts, grass, cloth and other materials in the sewage. It is torn, cut, and then discharged smoothly. It is especially suitable for conveying liquids containing hard solids and fibrous materials as well as particularly dirty, sticky and slippery liquids.
● Strong discharge capacity, no clogging, and effective passage of solid particles with a diameter of φ30 to φ80 mm.
● The tearing mechanism can tear the fibrous material, cut it, and then discharge it smoothly without adding a strainer to the pump.
●The design is reasonable, the supporting motor power is small, and the energy saving effect is remarkable.
●The mechanical seal of the latest material can make the pump run safely for more than 8000 hours.
●Compact structure, easy to move, simple installation, no need to build pump room, reduce engineering cost.
●Double-rail automatic installation system, easy to install and maintain, people do not have to enter and exit the sump.
●Float switch can automatically control the pump to stop according to the required water level change, without special care.
● It can be equipped with fully automatic protection control box to effectively protect the product from leakage, water leakage and overload, and improve the safety and reliability of the product.
Imported cutting submersible sewage pump is suitable for chemical, petroleum, pharmaceutical, mining, paper, power plant and urban sewage treatment, municipal engineering, public facilities sewage and other conveyor belt particles, fiber sewage.
Cutting submersible sewage pump maintenance:
●The electric pump should be managed and used by special personnel, and regularly check whether the insulation resistance between the electric pump winding and the casing is normal and the minimum is not less than 0.5 megohm. Otherwise, the stator must be removed and the insulation resistance increased. .
● After each use, especially for thicker and more viscous slurry, it should be stored in clean water for a few minutes before storage.
● After using the electric pump for 300~500 hours, the lumbar oil hole screw should be opened and replenished with pure No. 10 oil, and the mechanical seal should be used to maintain a good lubrication state. If a large amount of water is found in the oil compartment, the mechanical seal is invalid and should be replaced.
●If the flow is insufficient or the lift does not reach the specified value after the start of the electric pump (except for the pipeline resistance or blockage), the steering may be reversed. At this time, the power should be disconnected, and any two of the three phases of the cable should be opposite each other. After the change, the new quantity can be connected and then started.
● After the electric pump is disassembled and repaired, the sealing performance must be checked by the 0.2MPa airtight test.
● The elbow and the electric pump are separated in the crates. Please install the elbow on the electric pump. If the electric fruit is connected with the pipe, it is not necessary to install the elbow.
Cutting submersible sewage pump
Diving flow booster
Submersible mixed flow pump
Submersible return pump
Corrosion resistant sewage pump
位于Schw?bischGmünd的凯森Kaysen泵业有限公司是 *的各种流体水泵和隔膜泵制造商之一。60多年来，凯森以“制造”的可靠性和质量达到了*标准。凭借我们全面的产品组合，我们支持 各地的客户成功掌握供水，采矿，工业，化工，造纸，电力，食品，制药，污水和海上行业的苛刻抽水任务。作为上述领域创新技术的*供应商，我们是液体需要安全，高效和经济运输的*合作伙伴。
The Kaysen Pumps GmbH in Schw?bischGmünd, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of fluid centrifugal pumps and diaphragm pumps. For more than 60 years, Kaisen has achieved the highest standards of reliability and quality of "Made in Germany". With our comprehensive product portfolio, we support customers around the world to successfully grasp the harsh pumping tasks of water supply, mining, industry, chemical, paper, electricity, food, pharmaceutical, sewage and marine industries. As a leading provider of innovative technology in these areas, we are the perfect partner for liquids to be safe, efficient and economical to transport. ,
Germany Kaysen always adhere to the "quality, stresses credibility" for the purpose. Products are selling all over the country, and has gradually developed overseas markets. The company has repeatedly been rated as "the contract with the letter" business, won the trust of users and extensive praise.