|外型尺寸:||货号: KS8305679||品牌: KAYSEN|
|用途: 抽水、化工、制药、石油、冶金、染料、冶炼、电力、电镀、农药、造纸、食品、纺织等行业酸洗工艺、制酸制碱、喷漆工艺、有色金属冶炼中的电解液输送、离子膜项目中的氯水输送、废水处理、电镀、农药领域。||型号: KAYSEN||工作压差: 0|
|压力环境: 常压||介质温度: 250℃||驱动方式: 电动|
GERMANY KAYSEN PUMP CO .,LTD
Electric drum pump
Pneumatic slurry pump
The oil drum pump should be considered according to the process flow, water supply and drainage requirements, from the five aspects of liquid delivery, device head, liquid properties, piping layout and operating conditions. It is easy to maintain, reliable in performance, long in service life, simple in appearance, advanced in structure and reasonable, international standard, and transports solid liquid without liquid. Oil drum pump classification: hand oil drum pump, electric oil drum pump, pneumatic oil drum pump.
Portable electric drum pump (oil drum pump) operating conditions:
The barrel pump can transport all kinds of liquids. Due to the diversity of liquids, the selection must take into account the compatibility of the liquid and pump tube materials and the material of the sealing ring. If different pump tube materials and sealing ring materials are needed, the chemical medium reaction performance status, please Call our company's technical department for detailed consultation.
Electric drum pump Not all products are used to transport food, medicines and other places where there are hygienic requirements. If needed, users need to confirm that they will not harm the quality of related foods and medicines; PTFE-SS pipe can be used for cleaning, and cleaning must be done before use.
When the viscosity liquid is delivered, the delivery flow rate and head of the barrel pump will decrease, exceeding the rated delivery viscosity, and the motor may be overloaded. In severe cases, the motor may be damaged.
This series of electric oil drum pumps can transport acid, alkali, salt, oil, beverage and other media, widely used in chemical, petrochemical, fine chemical, dye chemical, environmental protection, water treatment, medicine, food and other departments. At the same time, it is suitable for medium and small oil fields, oil depots, gas stations, agricultural machinery stations, enterprises and institutions, fleets, vehicles and ships, etc. It is an ideal tool for conveying gasoline, kerosene, diesel and light fuel oil. For use in flammable and explosive places.
Use and maintenance of the oil drum pump:
1. New or long-term unused electric pump. After opening the box, measure the insulation resistance between all live parts and metal parts that may be touched with a 500 volt megger. It should be no less than 7 megohms when approaching the working temperature.
2. Before use, check that the terminals are secure and the grounding wire must be reliable and secure.
3. Check if the power supply voltage matches the rated voltage and should not be used on a power supply that is 10% or lower than the rated voltage.
4. When using this pump, do not damage the wires and prevent water and oil from entering the motor, switch and electrical parts.
5. It is forbidden to work under conditions of flammable and corrosive gases to ensure safe production and normal operation of various electrical components.
6. If abnormal noise is found during use, stop immediately and check the cause until you can try to eliminate it.
7. The pump should not be operated empty. When the liquid is used, the pump will stop immediately. Because the pump motor has a no-load speed of 10,000 rpm, it will be worn out, and the universal joint impeller will damage the pump tube in severe cases.
8. Change the brush: When the brush is worn and cannot be used, it should be replaced immediately. Otherwise, the commutator will be damaged and the motor will be burnt out.
9. The electric pump should be inspected regularly. It should be inspected at least once every three months. It should be inspected once a month for regular use. It should be dismantled during maintenance to eliminate internal dust and oil. If there is too much carbon on the commutator, the commutator surface can be scrubbed with alcohol. If there are damaged parts, the same parts should be replaced.
10. When not in use, please place it in an environment that is dry and clean without corrosive gases.
The Kaysen Pumps GmbH in Schw?bischGmünd, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of fluid centrifugal pumps and diaphragm pumps. For more than 60 years, Kaisen has achieved the highest standards of reliability and quality of "Made in Germany". With our comprehensive product portfolio, we support customers around the world to successfully grasp the harsh pumping tasks of water supply, mining, industry, chemical, paper, electricity, food, pharmaceutical, sewage and marine industries. As a leading provider of innovative technology in these areas, we are the perfect partner for liquids to be safe, efficient and economical to transport. ,
Germany Kaysen always adhere to the "quality, stresses credibility" for the purpose. Products are selling all over the country, and has gradually developed overseas markets. The company has repeatedly been rated as "the contract with the letter" business, won the trust of users and extensive praise.