GERMANY KAYSEN PUMP CO .,LTD
Corrosion resistant centrifugal pump
Vertical chemical pump
VChemical centrifugal pump
The imported vertical chemical centrifugal pump adopts the performance parameters of the IH centrifugal pump and is designed on the basis of the general vertical pump. IHG type stainless steel chemical pump is derived on the basis of ISG type according to the use temperature and medium. The series features compact structure, few spare parts, and easy to use and maintain.
●The pump is of vertical structure, the inlet and outlet are the same diameter, and they are located on the same center line. They can be installed in the pipeline like a valve. The shape is compact and the footprint is small. If the motor protection cover is added, it can be placed outdoors. .
●The impeller is directly mounted on the extension shaft of the motor and has a short axial dimension.
●The shaft seal adopts mechanical seal. According to the medium, it can be configured with different materials, which can effectively extend the service life of the mechanical seal according to the actual situation.
●Easy to install and repair, no need to dismantle the pipe road system, just remove the pump joint nut to extract all the rotor parts.
● It can be operated in parallel according to the requirements of flow usage.
● The vertical and horizontal installation of the pump can be used according to the requirements of the pipeline arrangement.
For transport without solid particles (or containing traces of fine particles, please consult the technical staff), a certain corrosive, viscosity similar to water, the temperature of the medium being transported is -50 ° C ~ +150 ° C. Widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, paper, flue gas desulfurization, dust removal, food and pharmaceutical and synthetic fiber sectors.
Precautions for the use of chemical pumps:
The chemical pump can be installed with different types of mechanical seals according to different conditions of use (such as built-in single-end balanced and unbalanced type, double-end balanced and unbalanced type, external mechanical seal, etc.). According to the selected sealing type, the method of use and precautions are also different. For details, please refer to the mechanical seal installation and operation manual, GB3215-82 "General technical conditions for centrifugal pumps for refineries, chemical and petrochemical processes", below 佰The pump valve only mentions a few points that should be noted.
●Since the mechanical seal is generally suitable for use in clean, non-suspended particulate media, the newly installed piping system and liquid storage should be carefully rinsed to prevent solid impurities from entering the mechanical seal end face and causing the seal to fail.
● In a medium that is easy to crystallize, use a mechanical seal and pay attention to frequent flushing. The crystals on the mechanical seal should be cleaned before restarting after parking.
● Disassemble the mechanical seal carefully. Do not hit with a hammer or iron to avoid damaging the dynamic and static ring sealing surfaces.
● If there is dirt removed, try to remove the dirt, rinse it and then disassemble it to avoid damage to the sealing components.
● Before installing the mechanical seal, check all seal components for failure or damage, and if necessary, repair or replace them.
● The relative friction sealing surfaces of the moving ring and the stationary ring should be strictly checked. No slight scratches or bumps are allowed. All other parts, including the pump body, impeller, sealing chamber, etc. should be cleaned before assembly, especially the moving and static ring end faces. Wipe clean with a clean, soft cloth or cotton yarn, then apply a layer of clean grease. Or motor oil.
● Pay attention to eliminate the deviation during assembly. When tightening the screws, tighten them evenly to avoid deflection and invalidize the seal.
● Correctly adjust the compression amount of the spring. After the pump is installed, when the rotor is pulled by hand, the seal spring should be felt to have a certain amount of compression, and it can be lightly and flexibly rotated without the feeling of clenching. If you feel too tight or do not move, you should loosen some of them properly.
● IH chemical pump for mechanical seal with external flushing, the flushing wave should be turned on before starting, so that the sealing chamber is filled with sealing liquid. When parking, stop the pump first, then close the seal flushing fluid.
The Kaysen Pumps GmbH in Schw?bischGmünd, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of fluid centrifugal pumps and diaphragm pumps. For more than 60 years, Kaisen has achieved the highest standards of reliability and quality of "Made in Germany". With our comprehensive product portfolio, we support customers around the world to successfully grasp the harsh pumping tasks of water supply, mining, industry, chemical, paper, electricity, food, pharmaceutical, sewage and marine industries. As a leading provider of innovative technology in these areas, we are the perfect partner for liquids to be safe, efficient and economical to transport. ,
Germany Kaysen always adhere to the "quality, stresses credibility" for the purpose. Products are selling all over the country, and has gradually developed overseas markets. The company has repeatedly been rated as "the contract with the letter" business, won the trust of users and extensive praise.