The main advantage:
The flow-through parts of the fluorine-lined magnetic pump are all made of the world's most corrosion-resistant "plastic king". The isolation sleeve is made of special materials. It has high mechanical strength and eliminates the eddy current phenomenon of ordinary magnetic pumps. Therefore, the fluoroplastic magnetic pump can transport corrosive media such as acids, alkalis, oxidants, etc., without any damage.
The advantage is that the internal and external magnetic force is used to indirectly drive, and the shaft seal of the traditional centrifugal pump is completely eliminated. The stainless steel sleeve and the fluoroplastic isolation sleeve are completely isolated between the internal and external magnetics, thereby achieving zero leakage transmission. Explosive, volatile and valuable liquid transportation is more assured, and maintenance work during use is truly avoided.
● National defense
● Research institutions
Precautions for use of magnetic pump：
● Do not run dry. The magnetic pump must not be transported without liquid during use (if there is no liquid in the pump, the pump shaft will be subject to the bearing temperature rising phenomenon, causing the pump to burn and damage)
● The magnetic pump has no self-priming function, so when the pump inlet is lower than the liquid level surface, make sure that the water inlet has stable water pressure. After start-up, the pump body must be filled with the pumped medium and exhausted, and the pumping and suction outlet valves must be kept open.
● If there is no pressure or flow, start the motor and see if the motor's direction of rotation is reversed (the motor hood has a direction mark).
● Try to keep the flow and head of the magnetic pump within the range indicated on the label, so as to ensure that the magnetic pump operates at the highest efficiency point, and the maximum energy saving effect can be achieved.
● During the use of the magnetic pump, the motor should be protected against water, so as to prevent the motor water from being burned or the motor rusting, which will affect the use.
● Maintenance personnel should periodically check the magnetic pump pipeline and the joint for water shortage or loose threads.
● Check the magnetic pump for vibration or loud sound. Check the cause and repair immediately.
● When the magnetic pump is to be stopped, turn off the motor first, then close the valve, and then close the pressure gauge.
● Regularly check the wear of bearings and seals. If the wear is relatively large, replace it with a new one immediately.
● When the magnetic pump is used in the winter season, after stopping, the external medium of the pump body must be cleaned. Avoid frost cracking.
● The magnetic pump has been out of service for many years. It is necessary to disassemble the pump and wipe off the water.
● After-sales service: Before purchasing German KAYSEN pump products, we will provide you with detailed product introduction, usage instructions and performance parameters, and provide you with the best selection and selection opportunities according to your requirements.
● Technical support: Germany KAYSEN pump industry provides you with a variety of technical information services. In addition to consulting on the phone, we can also provide the latest daily use instructions and product maintenance information related to your purchased products according to your needs.
● Installation and use: According to your actual use, professional technicians from Germany KAYSEN Pumps will guide you to install and debug to ensure that German KAYSEN Pumps products are safe and reliable in use, so that you can master more comprehensive and scientific Product use methods, we will provide you with timely personnel training services.