● The stainless steel submersible sewage pump float switch can automatically control the start and stop of the pump according to the required liquid level change. It does not require special supervision and is extremely convenient to use.
● The stainless steel submersible sewage pump can be equipped with a dual-rail automatic coupling installation system according to user needs, which brings greater convenience to installation and maintenance, and people do not need to enter the sewage pit for this purpose.
● The submersible sewage pump can be used in full head, and the motor will not be overloaded.
● There are two different installation methods for submersible sewage pumps: fixed automatic coupling installation system, free installation.
● The submersible sewage pump uses a unique single- or double-disc impeller structure, which greatly improves the ability of dirt to pass through. It can effectively pass 5 times the fiber diameter of the pump and solid particles with a diameter of about 50%.
● The mechanical seal of the submersible sewage pump adopts new hard and corrosion-resistant tungsten tungsten material, which can make the pump run continuously for more than 8000 hours.
● The overall structure of the submersible sewage pump is compact, small in size, low in noise, and has a significant energy saving effect. It is convenient for maintenance, does not need to build a pump room, and can work when submerged in water, which greatly reduces the engineering cost.
● Stainless steel submersible sewage pump sealed oil chamber is equipped with high-precision anti-interference water leakage detection sensor. The stator winding is embedded with thermal elements to automatically protect the pump motor.
● The stainless steel submersible sewage pump can be equipped with a full-automatic control cabinet according to the user's needs to automatically protect the pump from water leakage, electricity leakage, overload and over-temperature, which improves the safety and reliability of the product.
In the past, Kaysen submersible pumps have been used in many large construction projects, including bridges and strait bridges, airport terminals, Kansai International Airport and the Bay Water Line. Today, across construction and road construction sites around the world, a wide range of Kasen products are working hard to remove turbid water, ensure workers' safety, and maintain a clean working environment.
Kaysen submersible pumps have been able to exert their power in mine drainage outside of Japan, and have won widespread praise from users. They said, "The more stringent the conditions for using these pumps, the more obvious the difference is."
Kaysen has developed more than 3,000 submersible pump models for civil engineering and construction applications. Our hard work is reflected in its outstanding rugged performance, reliable security and outstanding ease of use.
You will find kaysen submersible pumps working hard in various water treatment facilities. Different duty stations and facilities require different pumps, and we develop pumps that meet these needs.
Throughout its history, kaysen has developed more than 17,000 submersible industrial pump designs. Our customers have plants that handle special liquids or require complex processes, and our ability to meet the unique needs of such sites underscores our technical skills. In addition to pumps, kaysen is also actively developing a series of water-related equipment for aeration, mixing, suspended matter (scum) recovery and dewatering processes. Recently, we are also working on the development of vacuum pumps.
From large irrigation pumps that draw water from reservoirs and rivers to compact engine pumps that are easy to transport, kaysen specializes in irrigation and sprinkler equipment, which is vital hardware in agricultural areas.
Kaysen's wastewater pump system reliably transports domestic sewage from the home to the treatment facility. The rapid popularity of these systems has promoted more use of wastewater treatment solutions, which have the following advantages: suitable for areas far away from sewer pipelines or areas with widely varying heights; the ability of customers to select only the necessary components, so that the system can be deployed at low cost ; And simple maintenance and management. Kaysen provides other products, including livestock waste treatment equipment for the livestock industry and pumping equipment for hot spring facilities. It contributes to global modernization by providing various well-designed pumping products that understand the actual situation in the target area.
As populations are increasingly concentrated in urban areas, the damage caused by storm and typhoon-related floods is becoming increasingly serious.
With the demand for technology to quickly and appropriately reach the level of rainwater treatment, expectations for kaysen water experts are unprecedented. We can design a wide range of systems to meet these needs, and many of our products, including specially designed pumps that quickly drain rainwater and emergency drainage equipment that can operate in tight spaces, are already in use on the site. We believe that our job is to pursue a more reliable level of safety while facing the most severe natural conditions.
At kaysen, we have a long history in water and wastewater treatment. We have undertaken work to treat and purify polluted water and prevent rivers and seas from becoming more polluted than existing pollution. Proposed projects to bring people closer to water, such as fountains and streams, stem from our commitment to keeping the planet and its water resources clean.
Kaysen technology can control the pH value of wastewater, recover water from excess sludge produced by industrial water treatment systems, recycle organic waste as useful fertilizer, and restore agricultural land by inhibiting waste generation. Because these technologies are linked to environmental improvement and resource recovery, our initiatives have attracted attention and praise in many areas.
German Kaysen is at your service
1. The inspection certificate and the appropriate instruction manual are attached when the product is shipped to ensure that users can install and use our products correctly.
2. If necessary, technical guidance installation and equipment commissioning services can be provided free of charge.
The company has a perfect after-sales service process:
1. Product waiting for repair
2. Application for business appraisal
3． The technical department has timed out the identification results
(1) Product quality problems and motor faults are submitted to the procurement department, and the procurement department will produce results within a time limit. The business department and the customer reach a consensus. Assembly problems, improper production operations, identified as responsible. The electric pump has design defects, and the technical department put forward the rectification results.
(2) Appropriate damage and identification of responsible manufacturers.
4． The analysis of the problem was clear. The business and the buyer reached a consensus. The repair order was issued. The workshop was repaired within a limited time. After the inspection was completed, the quality inspection department would wait for the shipment. If not repaired, return to the buyer. (If the product is within the warranty period and it is a quality problem, we will repair it for you for free)
Excellent products come from leading professional technology and advanced production equipment, and the energy conservation and emission reduction work is continuously deepened.
Germany Kaysen Pumps Co., Ltd. carefully prepares after-sales service for mining submersible pumps, so that every product sold has a service guarantee and better serves our customers.