Vertical sewage pump
"Kaysen is a reliable solution partner for the industrial industry and a manufacturer of components and systems for chemical liquid treatment. Based on our innovative products, services and industry-specific solutions, we provide higher efficiency to customers worldwide And security."
Imported pneumatic diaphragm pump——Shanghai distributor
Improve efficiency and safety for customers
Our global market water treatment and chemical fluid treatment
Components, systems, services and industry-specific solutions
Overview of Germany KAYSEN imported vertical sewage pump
The imported vertical sewage pump is easy to install and has a wide range of uses. It can be used as a general pipeline pump to pressurize water for high-rise buildings. It can also transport sewage containing granular fibers. In addition to transporting sewage, it is also suitable for drainage pumps, filtering and washing condensation cycles. Pump etc.
The vertical sewage pump is a new-generation pump product successfully developed on the basis of Kaysen's advanced technology and combined with the characteristics of domestic water pumps. It has the characteristics of significant energy saving, anti-winding, non-clogging, automatic installation and automatic control. It has a unique effect in discharging solid particles and long-fiber waste.
This series of sewage pumps adopts a unique impeller structure and a new type of mechanical seal, which can effectively transport solids and long fibers. Compared with the traditional impeller, the impeller of the pump adopts a single-channel or double-channel form, which is similar to an elbow with the same cross-section size, and has very good flowability. With a reasonable volute, the pump is efficient The high and impeller have undergone dynamic and static balance tests to ensure that the pump has no vibration during operation.
●High efficiency and energy saving
●NL-type multi-purpose submersible pump is a single-stage single-suction centrifugal pump, used in mining, papermaking, printing and dyeing, environmental protection, graphite, mica, gold, ceramics, oil refining, petroleum, chemical, farm, salt farm, iodine field, dyeing and wine making , Food, fertilizer, coking, processing plants, construction, marble factories, gold mines, mud, quicksand, mud ponds, sewage ponds, sewage operation of sludge transfer and absorption of thick liquid, loading and suspended matter, and can also be used for mine drainage and contain Mud fluid.
●If combined with high-pressure water pumps and water guns to form a hydraulic mechanized earthwork unit, it can be used for land leveling, river and pond dredging, excavation and other small water conservancy projects, as well as urban air defense projects, underground projects .
●Fish farming is used to clean the pond with water and increase oxygen in the fish pond.
Instructions for using sewage pump:
1. The power supply must be a three-phase four-wire system. If there is no ground wire, it must be installed to prevent leakage. When working, it is necessary to install a circuit fuse and shutoff that match the motor nearby to prevent the motor from being burnt out when the impeller is stuck.
2. When the sewage pump is used, it can run without installing any basic device, as long as it leans firmly, and if necessary, use a rope to secure it to prevent accidents. The direction of rotation of the motor must be checked after starting, and the reverse rotation must not exceed one minute.
3. When the sucked liquid contains more *s, iron wires, wood strips, bricks and other sundries, it must be removed as much as possible in advance, and iron wire baskets can be added to prevent sundries from being sucked into the pump. Causes accidents such as impeller damage, jamming and pipeline blockage.
4. The pump body should be given short-term water absorption after absorbing mud and other filthy materials to flush the pump body and the inside of the pipeline.
5. When working in the open air, the motor should be equipped with a protective cover to prevent rainwater from entering the motor.
6. At the bottom of the river, the mud suction at the bottom of the pool should be hung on a tripod, and can be placed on a buoy or a ship for mobile operations. During earthwork operations, the diameter of the soil blocks washed by high-pressure water should not be larger than one-third of the suction inlet .
7. The speed specified by this pump is the maximum speed of the pump, and it should not be increased arbitrarily; the reduced speed is unlimited, but the efficiency is significantly reduced.
8. When this sewage lift pump sucks thick mud, thick liquid or high-lift, long-distance mud transportation, the load is reduced, but the structure cannot be changed to increase the load.
9. Normally run for about 1250 hours. Carry out regular maintenance of the pump, disassemble the pump seat to check the bearing and the sealing condition of the pump, clean and replace the butter, replace the oil seal, shaft sleeve and other parts if necessary. For precautions for maintenance and replacement parts, see Installation. <Use mechanical seal to run the pump for about 3500 hours for regular maintenance).
10. When the volute is not used for a long time, the volute should be disassembled, the parts should be wiped dry, and the relative movement joint surface should be coated with thin oil, and stored in a dry place for future use.
KAYSEN's global success story is based on decades of engineering expertise, a deep understanding of applications and continuous innovation of high-quality products. As a result, the company group continuously invests in research and development. KAYSEN also has a high degree of vertical integration in 12 production bases around the world, thus ensuring to provide customers with an excellent level of quality and ensuring that we are not affected by supplier market fluctuations.
The modular KAYSEN series integrated in carefully designed solutions enables our customers from all walks of life to achieve maximum safety and efficiency in their production processes anytime, anywhere.
For us, closeness to customers means working with customers to find the right solution for their individual needs. Personal, practical advice and smooth project handling are all part of the service we provide, just like our global customer service.
We are passionately committed to choosing the right pump for each customer, sustainable and cost-effective solution.
In more than 90 countries, approximately 3,500 employees of our own sales, production and service companies work hard every day to provide fast and reliable service for each product. The status of KAYSEN Pumps as a global market leader implies a continuous commitment to excellent products and services and an obligation to responsible thinking and action.