GERMANY KAYSEN PUMP CO .,LTD
3、在工地恶劣的地方，如建筑工地、 工矿的 废水排放、由于污水中的杂质多且成分复杂，管路易于堵塞，这样对电泵就形成负荷过高的情况，电机发热易损。气动隔膜泵可通过颗粒且流量可调，管道堵塞时自动停止至通畅。
Powder diaphragm pumps are designed to meet the needs of the sanitary equipment industry's special diaphragm pumps, providing users with safer and more efficient delivery of cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
The pump body is made of cast steel, 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel. NBR, neoprene, fluororubber, and polytetrafluoroethylene are used according to different liquid media. To meet the needs of different users.
1. Since air is used as the power, the flow rate is automatically adjusted with changes in back pressure (outlet resistance), and is suitable for medium and high viscosity fluids. The working point of the centrifugal pump is set on the basis of water. If it is used for fluid with a slightly higher viscosity, it needs to be equipped with a reducer or a frequency converter. The cost is greatly improved, and the same is true for the gear pump.
2. The pneumatic pump in the flammable and explosive environment is reliable and low in cost, such as the transportation of fuel and gunpowder, because: first, it is impossible to generate spark after grounding; second, no heat is generated during work, the machine will not overheat Third, the fluid does not overheat because the diaphragm pump has minimal agitation of the fluid.
3. In places with poor construction sites, such as construction site, industrial and mining wastewater discharge, due to the impurities in the sewage and complex components, the pipeline is prone to blockage, so that the load on the electric pump is too high, and the motor is hot and vulnerable. The pneumatic diaphragm pump can pass through the particles and the flow rate is adjustable, and the pipe is automatically stopped to be unobstructed when the pipe is blocked.
4. In addition, the diaphragm pump is small in size and easy to move. It does not require a foundation, and it occupies a very small ground. It is simple and economical to install. Can be used as a mobile material transfer pump.
5. In the treatment of hazardous and corrosive materials, the diaphragm pump can completely separate the material from the outside world.
6, or in some tests to ensure that no impurities contaminated raw materials. 7, can be used to transport fluids with relatively unstable chemical properties, such as: photosensitive materials, flocculation liquids, etc. This is because the diaphragm pump has a low shear force and a small physical impact on the material.
The main advantage:
●It adopts precision casting, the surface is smooth and tidy, and has higher strength.
●The ball is further ground by a special machine with high roundness and good sealing performance.
● Accurately calculate the moving distance of the diaphragm, reduce the force of the diaphragm, and have a longer service life.
● Four-bolt connection design, good sealing performance, the actual dry suction can reach 4-7 meters.
● Three-section upper and lower cover for flexible installation.
●Integrated diaphragm guard with excellent pressure resistance and high temperature resistance, widely used in the filter press industry.
●The diaphragm connecting rod is made of wear-resistant stainless steel, which has better corrosion resistance and longer life.
● Can provide PP intermediates, aluminum alloy intermediates and stainless steel intermediates.
●Chemical industry: acid, alkali, solvent, suspension, dispersion system;
●Petrochemical industry: crude oil, heavy oil, oil, mud, sludge, etc.;
● Coating industry: resin, solvent, opaque agent, paint, etc.;
●Daily Chemical Industry: Detergent, Shampoo, Lotion, Cream, Hand Cream, Surfactant
●Ceramic industry: mud, ceramic pulp, lime slurry, clay slurry;
●Electronics industry: solvent, plating solution, cleaning solution, nitric acid, waste acid, corrosive acid, polishing solution;
●Textile industry: dye chemicals, resins, glues, etc.;
●Construction industry: cement slurry, ceramic tile adhesive, rock slurry, ceiling finish, etc.;
●Automotive industry: polishing dairy industry, oil, coolant, automotive primer, oil emulsion paint, varnish, cleaning additive, degreasing liquid;
● Furniture industry: binder, varnish, dispersion system, solvent, colorant, white wood glue, epoxy resin, starch;
● Metallurgy, casting and dyeing industry: metal paste, hydroxide and carbide slurry, dust washing pulp, etc.
● Mining industry: coal slurry, magma, mud, mortar, explosive slurry, lubricating oil, etc.;
●Water treatment: lime slurry, soft sediment, sewage, chemicals, wastewater;
●Food industry: liquid semi-solid, chocolate, salt water, vinegar, syrup, vegetable oil, soybean oil, honey, animal blood;
●Beverage industry: yeast, syrup, concentrate, gas-liquid mixture, wine, juice, corn syrup, etc.;
●Pharmaceutical industry: various liquids such as solvents, acids, alkalis, plant extracts, ointments, and plasma;
● Paper industry: binders, resins, paints, inks, pigments, hydrogen peroxide, etc.
Cast steel pneumatic diaphragm pump
Stainless steel pneumatic diaphragm pump
Fluoroplastic pneumatic diaphragm pump
Pneumatic powder pump
Sanitary diaphragm pump
The Kaysen Pumps GmbH in Schw?bischGmünd, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of fluid centrifugal pumps and diaphragm pumps. For more than 60 years, Kaisen has achieved the highest standards of reliability and quality of "Made in Germany". With our comprehensive product portfolio, we support customers around the world to successfully grasp the harsh pumping tasks of water supply, mining, industry, chemical, paper, electricity, food, pharmaceutical, sewage and marine industries. As a leading provider of innovative technology in these areas, we are the perfect partner for liquids to be safe, efficient and economical to transport. ,
Germany Kaysen always adhere to the "quality, stresses credibility" for the purpose. Products are selling all over the country, and has gradually developed overseas markets. The company has repeatedly been rated as "the contract with the letter" business, won the trust of users and extensive praise.