GERMANY KAYSEN PUMP CO .,LTD
Stainless steel electric diaphragm pump is a new type of pump. In recent years, due to the breakthrough in diaphragm material, more and more industrialized countries in the world use this type of pump to replace some centrifugal pumps and screw pumps. Used in petrochemical, ceramic, metallurgical and other industries.
● No need to irrigate water, self-priming capacity of more than 7 meters
●With good performance, particles, mud, etc. with diameters below 10 mm can pass without difficulty
● Since the diaphragm will be separated by the conveying medium and the transmission mechanism, the medium will never leak out. Moreover, the pump itself has no shaft seal and the service life is greatly extended. According to different media, the diaphragm is divided into neoprene, fluororubber, nitrile rubber, etc., which can fully meet the requirements of different users.
●Small size and light weight: Due to the planetary cycloidal transmission structure, the pump type can be obtained in a small size, such as compared with the same type of pump, its volume and weight are reduced by about half.
●The pump medium flows through the part, which can be divided into cast iron, stainless steel, rubber lined, motor divided into ordinary type and explosion-proof type (B3d) according to user requirements. At present, the pump is being used in the following occasions.
The main advantage:
●Compact structure, small size, light weight, convenient assembly and disassembly
●High transmission efficiency
● Smooth operation and low noise
●Long service life
●No leakage transport medium
● can withstand no-load operation
●It does not need to be irrigated, it can pass the performance well, and the large particles of impurities, mud, etc. can pass without any effort.
● According to different media, the separator is divided into neoprene, fluororubber, nitrile rubber and tetrafluoroethylene, which can meet the needs of different users. The flow-through parts can also be divided into iron, stainless steel and aluminum alloy according to user requirements. The motor is divided into normal type and explosion-proof type.
● A variety of highly toxic, flammable, volatile liquids.
●All kinds of porcelain glaze cement grouting mortar.
● A variety of strong acids, strong alkalis, strong corrosive liquids.
●All kinds of rubber latex, organic solvent and filler.
● It can transport 150°C medium with higher temperature.
● Use the pump to clear the tanker for the oil tanker and take the pre-stage pressure supply device for various filter presses.
● Hot water recovery and recycling.
● Hops and baking powder slurry, syrup, sugar dense.
● Tank truck, oil depot, oil loading and unloading.
● pumping mines, tunnels, tunnels, sewers
● Pump soak pickles, jams, mashed potatoes, chocolate, etc. Sewage, sediment.
● Pump paint, gum, pigment binder.
● Suction of various special media.
Stainless steel electric diaphragm pump
Fluoroplastic electric diaphragm pump
Miniature electric diaphragm pump
The Kaysen Pumps GmbH in Schw?bischGmünd, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of fluid centrifugal pumps and diaphragm pumps. For more than 60 years, Kaisen has achieved the highest standards of reliability and quality of "Made in Germany". With our comprehensive product portfolio, we support customers around the world to successfully grasp the harsh pumping tasks of water supply, mining, industry, chemical, paper, electricity, food, pharmaceutical, sewage and marine industries. As a leading provider of innovative technology in these areas, we are the perfect partner for liquids to be safe, efficient and economical to transport. ,
Germany Kaysen always adhere to the "quality, stresses credibility" for the purpose. Products are selling all over the country, and has gradually developed overseas markets. The company has repeatedly been rated as "the contract with the letter" business, won the trust of users and extensive praise.