GERMANY KAYSEN PUMP CO .,LTD
润滑油泵主要用于各种机械设备中的润滑系统中输送润滑油。交流润滑油泵垂直安装在主油箱的顶板上，经 过油泵底部的滤网吸油，泵排油至主油泵进油管及 经冷油器至轴承润滑油母管，该泵由压力开关和装 在控制室内的三位开关控制，出口装有翻板式止逆 阀，防止油从系统中倒流。
|不排油或 排油少||1. 吸入高度太高超过额定值|
|噪音或 振动大||1. 吸入网或滤网堵塞|
Lubricating oil pumps are mainly used to transport lubricating oil in lubrication systems in various mechanical equipment. The AC lubricating oil pump is vertically installed on the top plate of the main oil tank, sucks oil through the filter net at the bottom of the oil pump, and the pump discharges oil to the main oil pump inlet pipe and the oil cooler to the bearing lubricating oil main pipe, which is installed by the pressure switch and installed in the control room. The three-position switch is controlled, and the outlet is equipped with a flap type check valve to prevent oil from flowing back from the system.
●The seal is reliable, the sealing state is stable during long-term operation, and the leakage is small.
●Long service life
● Friction power consumption is small
● The shaft or sleeve is basically not worn;
● good shock resistance, not sensitive to the vibration of the rotating shaft and the deflection of the shaft to the sealing chamber;
● Wide range of applications, mechanical seals can be used for high temperature, low temperature, high pressure, vacuum, different rotation frequency, as well as a variety of corrosive media and seals containing abrasive media.
It can transport non-lubricating oils, beverages and low corrosive liquids. With copper gears, it can transport low internal point liquids such as gasoline and benzene.
Lubricating oil troubleshooting:
Phenomenon Causes of elimination
No oil drain or low oil drain 1. Inhalation height is too high and exceeds rated value
2. Inhalation pipe leaks
3. The direction of rotation is wrong
4. The suction pipe is blocked or the valve is closed
5. The liquid temperature is low and the viscosity is increased
6. The gear and pump body are seriously damaged. 1. Increase the oil absorption surface or reduce the pipe resistance.
2. Check the joints for leaks or leaks and seal them with asbestos and other sealed materials.
3. Correct the steering according to the direction indicated by the pump
4. Clear the blockage and open the valve
5. Preheat the liquid, if not possible, reduce the discharge pressure and reduce the oil discharge.
6. Disassemble and inspect the relevant parts and replace them
Sealing oil leakage 1. The shaft seal is not adjusted
2. The seal is worn and the gap is increased
3. Mechanical seal static ring and moving ring friction surface damage or burr scratches and other defects
4. Spring relaxation 1. Readjust
2. Thread the nut or replace the seal
3. Replace the static ring or re-grind
4. Replace the spring
High noise or vibration 1. Jammed in the suction net or filter
2. The straw extends into the oil sump
3. Pipes enter the air
4. Exhaust pipe resistance is too high
5. Gears, bearings or side panels are severely worn
6. The viscosity of the inhaled liquid is too large 1. Remove the dirt from the filter net
2. The suction pipe should extend into the oil pool by about 0.5 meters.
3. Check each connection to seal it
4. Inspect pipes and valves, and discharge blocked objects, or adjust pipes to reduce elbows, valves, etc.
5. Replace new gears, bearings or side plates
6. Processed in accordance with Article 6 of the first paragraph
Cutting submersible sewage pump
Diving flow booster
Submersible mixed flow pump
Submersible return pump
Corrosion resistant sewage pump
The Kaysen Pumps GmbH in Schw?bischGmünd, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of fluid centrifugal pumps and diaphragm pumps. For more than 60 years, Kaisen has achieved the highest standards of reliability and quality of "Made in Germany". With our comprehensive product portfolio, we support customers around the world to successfully grasp the harsh pumping tasks of water supply, mining, industry, chemical, paper, electricity, food, pharmaceutical, sewage and marine industries. As a leading provider of innovative technology in these areas, we are the perfect partner for liquids to be safe, efficient and economical to transport. ,
Germany Kaysen always adhere to the "quality, stresses credibility" for the purpose. Products are selling all over the country, and has gradually developed overseas markets. The company has repeatedly been rated as "the contract with the letter" business, won the trust of users and extensive praise.