GERMANY KAYSEN PUMP CO .,LTD
The pump is a single-stage single-suction vertical submerged pump. The main components are volute, impeller, pump seat, pump casing, support cylinder, motor seat and motor. The volute, pump seat, motor seat and impeller nut are cast iron casting, good corrosion resistance and corrosion resistance, and the processing technology is convenient.
The impeller is a three-piece single-chord curved blade. The semi-closed impeller is used, and the malleable cast iron is used, so the strength is high and corrosion resistance; the processing is convenient, the passability is good, and the efficiency is high.
In order to reduce the weight and reduce the amount of turning, the pump shaft is made of high quality carbon steel cold drawn steel.
Four skeleton oil seals and bushings are installed in the pump seat to prevent shaft wear and extend the service life of the shaft.
NL series sewage cement pump can be used vertically or tilted. It has a small footprint. The volute needs to be buried in the working medium to work easily. It does not need to be watered. The direction of rotation should be clockwise from the rear of the motor.
The length of the main unit is available in various specifications so that the unit can be selected according to the application.
●High efficiency and energy saving
● Easy processing
● Small footprint
●NL type multi-purpose submerged pump is a single-stage single-suction centrifugal pump used in mining, paper making, printing and dyeing, environmental protection, graphite, mica, gold, ceramics, oil refining, petroleum, chemical, farm, salt field, iodine field, dyeing, wine making , food, fertilizer, coking, plant selection, construction, marble plant, gold mine, mud, quicksand, mud pond, sewage pond, sewage liquid to send thick liquid, loading and suspended materials sewage operation, can also be used for mine drainage and contain The fluid of the mud block.
●If combined with high-pressure water pump and water gun to form a hydro-mechanized earth-moving engineering unit, it can be used for land leveling, excavation and transportation of small water conservancy projects such as dredging and ponding of rivers and ponds, as well as urban air defense works and underground works. .
● Fish farming is used to bring water to clear ponds and fish ponds to increase oxygen.
Instructions for use of vertical mud pump:
1. The power supply must be three-phase four-wire system. If there is no grounding wire, it must be installed to prevent leakage. When working, the circuit fuses and switches that match the motor must be installed nearby to prevent the motor from being burnt out when the impeller is stuck.
2. The sewage pump can be operated without any basic equipment when it is used. As long as it is leaning firmly, it can be fastened with a rope to prevent accidents if necessary. The direction of motor rotation must be checked after starting and must not be reversed for more than one minute.
3. When the liquid to be sucked contains more weeds, iron wire, wood strips, bricks and other debris, it must be removed as much as possible beforehand, and a wire basket can be added to prevent the debris from being sucked into the pump. Caused the impeller to be broken, stuck and blocked.
4. The pump body should be given short-term water absorption after sucking mud and other dirty materials, so as to flush the inside of the pump body and the pipeline.
5. When working in the open air, the motor should be equipped with a shield to prevent rainwater from entering the motor.
6. At the bottom of the river, the suction at the bottom of the pool should be hung on a tripod and can be moved on a pontoon or on a ship. When doing earthwork, the diameter of the clods crushed by high-pressure water should not exceed one-third of the suction port. .
7. The rated speed of the pump is the maximum speed of the pump, and it must not be arbitrarily increased; the use of the reduced speed is not limited, but the effect is significantly reduced.
8. When the sewage lifting pump sucks thick mud, thick liquid or high lift, and the slurry is transported for a long distance, the load is reduced, but the method of changing the structure cannot be used to increase the load.
9. Normal operation for about 1250 hours, carry out regular maintenance of the pump, disassemble the pump seat to check the bearing, and seal the pump, clean and replace the butter, replace the oil seal, bushing and other parts if necessary. Please refer to the installation for precautions for maintenance and replacement parts. <Use mechanical seal pump to transfer for about 3500 hours for regular maintenance).
10. When the product is stopped for a long time, the volute should be dismantled, the parts dried and coated with oil on the opposite moving joint surface, and stored in a dry place for later use.
The Kaysen Pumps GmbH in Schw?bischGmünd, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of fluid centrifugal pumps and diaphragm pumps. For more than 60 years, Kaisen has achieved the highest standards of reliability and quality of "Made in Germany". With our comprehensive product portfolio, we support customers around the world to successfully grasp the harsh pumping tasks of water supply, mining, industry, chemical, paper, electricity, food, pharmaceutical, sewage and marine industries. As a leading provider of innovative technology in these areas, we are the perfect partner for liquids to be safe, efficient and economical to transport. ,
Germany Kaysen always adhere to the "quality, stresses credibility" for the purpose. Products are selling all over the country, and has gradually developed overseas markets. The company has repeatedly been rated as "the contract with the letter" business, won the trust of users and extensive praise.