"Kaysen is a reliable solution partner for the industrial industry and a manufacturer of components and systems for chemical liquid treatment. Based on our innovative products, services and industry-specific solutions, we provide higher efficiency to customers worldwide And security."
Imported pneumatic diaphragm pump——Shanghai distributor
Improve efficiency and safety for customers
Our global market water treatment and chemical fluid treatment
Components, systems, services and industry-specific solutions
3、在工地恶劣的地方，如建筑工地、 工矿的 废水排放、由于污水中的杂质多且成分复杂，管路易于堵塞，这样对电泵就形成负荷过高的情况，电机发热易损。气动隔膜泵可通过颗粒且流量可调，管道堵塞时自动停止至通畅。
Pneumatic powder pump overview
The powder diaphragm pump is specially designed to meet the special diaphragm pump of the sanitary equipment industry, providing users with safer and more efficient transmission of cosmetics and medicines.
The pump body is made of cast steel, 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel. According to different liquid media, nitrile rubber, neoprene rubber, fluororubber, and polytetrafluoroethylene are used. To meet the needs of different users.
1. Because air is used as the power, the flow rate is automatically adjusted with the change of back pressure (outlet resistance), which is suitable for medium to high viscosity fluids. The working point of the centrifugal pump is set on the basis of water. If it is used for a fluid with a higher viscosity, it needs to be equipped with a reducer or a frequency converter. The cost is greatly increased, and the same is true for the gear pump.
2. The use of pneumatic pumps in a flammable and explosive environment is reliable and low cost, such as the transportation of fuel and gunpowder, because: first, it is impossible to generate sparks after grounding; second, no heat is generated during work, and the machine will not overheat ; Third, the fluid will not overheat because the diaphragm pump has minimal agitation of the fluid.
3. In harsh places, such as construction site, industrial and mining wastewater discharge, due to the large amount of impurities in the sewage and the complex composition, the pipeline is easy to block, so that the electric pump is overloaded and the motor heat is easily damaged. The pneumatic diaphragm pump can pass particles and the flow rate is adjustable. When the pipeline is blocked, it will automatically stop until it is smooth.
4. In addition, the diaphragm pump is small in size and easy to move, does not require a foundation, occupies very little ground, and is simple and economical to install. Can be used as a mobile material delivery pump.
5. In the treatment of hazardous and corrosive materials, the diaphragm pump can completely separate the materials from the outside world.
6. In some tests, it is ensured that no impurities contaminate the raw materials.
7. It can be used to transport fluids with relatively unstable chemical properties, such as photosensitive materials and flocculant. This is because the low shear force of the diaphragm pump has little physical impact on the material.
●Adopt precision casting, the surface is smooth and tidy, and has higher strength.
●The valve ball is further ground by special machine, with high roundness and good sealing performance.
●Accurately calculate the moving distance of the diaphragm, reduce the stress of the diaphragm, and have a longer service life.
●Four-bolt connection design, good sealing performance, the actual dry suction can reach 4-7 meters.
●Three-stage upper and lower cover, flexible and convenient installation.
●The integrally designed diaphragm protection block has excellent pressure resistance and high temperature resistance, and is widely used in the filter press industry.
●The diaphragm connecting rod is made of wear-resistant stainless steel, which has better corrosion resistance and longer life.
●Provide PP intermediate, aluminum alloy intermediate and stainless steel intermediate.
KAYSEN's global success story is based on decades of engineering expertise, a deep understanding of applications and continuous innovation of high-quality products. As a result, the company group continuously invests in research and development. KAYSEN also has a high degree of vertical integration in 12 production bases around the world, thus ensuring to provide customers with an excellent level of quality and ensuring that we are not affected by supplier market fluctuations.
The modular KAYSEN series integrated in carefully designed solutions enables our customers from all walks of life to achieve maximum safety and efficiency in their production processes anytime, anywhere.
For us, closeness to customers means working with customers to find the right solution for their individual needs. Personal, practical advice and smooth project handling are all part of the service we provide, just like our global customer service.
We are passionately committed to choosing the right pump for each customer, sustainable and cost-effective solution.
In more than 90 countries, approximately 3,500 employees of our own sales, production and service companies work hard every day to provide fast and reliable service for each product. The status of KAYSEN Pumps as a global market leader implies a continuous commitment to excellent products and services and an obligation to responsible thinking and action.