● Germany imported double-suction centrifugal pump, double suction seal ring to reduce the leakage of water in the pump pressure chamber back to the suction chamber.
● The pump is directly driven by the electric motor through a flexible coupling, and if necessary, it can also be driven by an internal combustion engine.
● The shaft seal is a soft packing seal (the seal can also be installed as required). In order to prevent air from entering the pump and cooling and lubricating the sealed chamber, a packing ring is installed between the packings. A small amount of high pressure water is pumped into the pump and flows into the packing through the trapezoidal groove on the open face of the pump cover to act as a water seal.
● The main parts of the pump are: pump body, pump cover, impeller, shaft, double suction sealing ring, bushing and so on. Except that the material of the shaft is high-quality carbon steel, the rest of the main parts are made of cast iron, cast steel, and stainless steel.
● The pump body and the pump cover constitute the working chamber of the impeller. On the access flange, a tube screw hole with a vacuum gauge and a pressure gauge is installed. The lower part of the inlet and outlet flanges is equipped with a tapped hole for the water discharge.
● After passing through the static balance test, the impeller is fixed on the shaft by the bushing and the bushing nuts on both sides. The axial position can be adjusted by the bushing nut. The axial force of the impeller is balanced by the symmetrical arrangement of its blades and the influent water on both sides.
● Pump bearings are radial ball bearings. The bearings are mounted in the bearing body, installed at both ends of the pump body, and lubricated with butter.
凯森双吸离心泵以下 特征 法兰等形式，满足各种管道要求。