GERMANY KAYSEN PUMP CO .,LTD
Germany Kaysen submersible pump unit is a mechanical oil production equipment. The submersible pump is a multi-stage centrifugal pump. Each stage consists of a rotating impeller and a fixed guide wheel. The impeller is divided into two types: the impeller is divided into two types. The structure of the impeller determines the displacement of the pump. The number of stages of the impeller determines the pump. The lift of the submersible motor in the oil well transfers the mechanical energy to the submersible pump, and the impeller in the submersible pump rotates at a high speed to pump the crude oil from the well to the ground oil collection system. The submersible electric pump was originally introduced by the three major US companies. It has been developed and developed in various series, and has achieved high pump efficiency, lift and flow.
● Large displacement liquid extraction is the main advantage of this oil recovery method. However, current submersible electric pumps are also frequently used in oil wells with relatively low liquid production.
? This pump is capable of transferring water from the upper water layer in the well to the lower water injection layer.
● It is easy to operate and easy to manage. It can be used in urban areas to beautify the environment and reduce noise.
● It can be used in inclined wells, horizontal wells and offshore oil production.
● Easy to handle corrosion and waxing.
● It is easy to install test equipment such as downhole pressure and temperature, and pass the test signal to the ground through the cable to make measurement readings.
● In order to adapt to the diminishing or change of oil well production, the frequency conversion device can be used to adjust the power frequency to achieve, but the input cost is high.
● The maintenance period is longer and the production time of oil wells is relatively high.
Widely used in water, hot springs, oil fields, oil refining, petrochemical and other media.
Conditions of Use:
● Ambient medium temperature: ≤150 °C; oil well temperature: 50~180 °C. The temperature is less than 90 °C, the O-ring is generally made of nitrile rubber, the thrust pad on the impeller, the phenolic laminated glass cloth board is generally used, the oil well is higher than 90 °C, the O-ring is generally made of fluorine rubber (170 °C) ), the thrust washer on the impeller is generally F4 polystyrene (150 ° C).
● Air content: The submersible pump is completely immersed in the well fluid when it is working in the oil well. Oil wells often contain different kinds of free gases. Free gas will have a serious impact on the working characteristics of submersible pumps. When a certain amount is reached, air locks will occur. Gas interference seriously affects the normal operation of submersible electric pumps, causing the motor load to change drastically. Or unloading, the oil separator can be installed under the submersible pump.
● Sand content of well fluid: ≤0.05%, sand content: When the submersible pump draws well fluid in the oil well, it is required that the sand in the well fluid does not exceed 0.05%.
●Applicable medium: oil-water or three-phase mixture of oil and gas, under the pressure of the suction port, the gas volume accounts for 0~30% of the total volume flow of the three phases;
● Well fluid viscosity: ≤ 7mm2 / s;
Submersible electric pump site management and fault handling:
1.1 Equipment inspection site
(1) Checking of the control cabinet: Whether the contactor is stable during operation, whether the vibration noise is normal, whether the current recorder is accurate, and whether the current on the card is consistent with the meter range;
(2) Inspection of transformer: Whether the sound and oil level are normal; if the high-voltage switch is in good contact, the depth of the blade should be greater than 80%;
(3) Wellhead inspection: Whether the wellhead venting valve, oil meter, etc. are complete; whether the gate switch is rusted, flexible or not.
1.2 Management requirements after the electric pump well is put into operation
(1) The normal operation of the electric pump well is operated by the duty oil producer. When the fault occurs, it must be handled by the professional who holds the electric pump operation certificate;
(2) After the unit is put into normal operation, pay attention to the replacement of the current card. In order to ensure the accuracy of the recording, the current recorder zero calibration should be performed before the production is put into operation or when the various reasons are stopped.
(3) Do a good job of updating all kinds of information.
1.3 Electric pump well waxing
A wax cleaning well should be carried out within one week after the electric pump well is put into production, and a reasonable wax removal cycle should be established according to the specific conditions. The wax cleaning operation should be quality and quantity, and should be carried out smoothly, without hard wax, no drilling, no plugging, etc., and the relevant work ledger should be established after the wax is finished.
2 Submersible pump current card analysis and troubleshooting
The submersible pump well current card is a curve that reflects the relationship between the time of the submersible pump and the current of the submersible motor. It is the main basis for the daily production management of the submersible pump well. In a normal current card, the current curve should be a smooth curve.
2.1 Current card for pump running in gas interference
Degassing of crude oil, a large amount of gas entering the pump causes current fluctuations, resulting in a decrease in production. The prevention method is: adding a gas anchor or a rotary oil separator in the pump suction port; reasonably controlling the casing gas; ensuring a reasonable sedimentation degree of the unit; adding a certain amount of demulsifier to the well liquid.
2.2 Current card for overload shutdown
After the unit is started, the current gradually rises to the rated current value for normal operation; then it gradually rises, and finally reaches the overload current setting value, and the overload stops. Prevention and treatment methods: normal overload shutdown should be carried out for washing; sand pumping before the pump, lifting the sand pumping unit; regular wax cleaning and hot washing of the ground pipeline; processing phase loss, or replacing the unit.
2.3 Voltage fluctuations
When the supply voltage fluctuates, the motor current fluctuates in order to meet the pump's power requirements. The reason is that the sudden start of the high-power plunger pump on the power supply line causes the voltage to drop instantaneously, and multiple ports of the nearby pumping unit are started at the same time, or there is a lightning strike. Prevention: After a large area power failure, wait for other equipment to start and then start the pump and install lightning protection equipment.
2.4 Insufficient liquid supply
Due to insufficient liquid supply in the formation, the pump will eventually shut down and the system will automatically restart. When the current is reduced, the liquid production and pump efficiency will be reduced until there is no liquid to enter the pump, resulting in underload shutdown. The reason is that in the initial stage of commissioning of the electric pump well, the pump is improperly selected, or the oil well is supplied after a period of production. Treatment: reduce the nozzle; deepen the pump; replace the small displacement unit.
3 Judgment and treatment of other faults of submersible electric pump 
3.1 Pipe column missing judgment and treatment
When a column leak occurs, oil pressure and relative yield decrease. Most wells with drain valve string are caused by the dumping pin being smashed or eroded. It is necessary to check the pump operation to resume production; the well leaked by the pipe string can be judged by the verification method of pipe string rolling. .
3.2 Increase the current after the shutdown
After the shutdown of the heavy oil electric pump well, the restart current will increase, causing the unit to be burned. This phenomenon will be more obvious in winter. After the oil well is stopped, the temperature is lowered, the oil becomes thicker, the fluidity becomes worse, the pump speed is slower, the electric pump runs at a high speed for a long time, and the current is high, resulting in a shorter life. The variable frequency centralized switching technology can be used to control multiple wellheads with one frequency converter, so that each well can achieve soft start. The investment is not large enough to reduce the pumping, and the gradual increase of the crude oil temperature can also reduce the impact of the viscosity of the crude oil on the pump. 3.3 Cable Fault Diagnosis and Processing
The cable failure occurs as an overload stop of the ground control cabinet. Sometimes the current curve on the switchboard current card suddenly rises, similar to the electrical damage of the motor. When detecting, the relative insulation resistance of the three is 0, and the resistance is balanced. There are two kinds of cable damage: one is damage at the wellhead or tubing, the direct resistance is less than 1Ω; the second is far away from the wellhead, the direct resistance is 2-3Ω, and the specific damage can be calculated according to the resistance of each meter of cable. . For the damage at the wellhead, the cable can be reconnected; if there are several oil pipes under the tree cap, the oil pipe can be reconnected; if the damage is serious, the pump must be checked.
3.4 Faults and treatment caused by well fluid
This situation may occur in wells with mechanical impurities such as sand and mud, electric pump test oil exploration wells, and sand control completion. The performance is high running current, fluctuating, overload stop when the overload setting value is exceeded, and it is also possible to block the nozzle. For the new wells produced by sand control completion, the reason is that the sand filling after the completion operation is not washed out, the following solutions can be taken: increase the overload setting value; adjust the large nozzle; stop the backwashing.
3.5 Fault diagnosis and elimination caused by casing gas
When the oil supply of the oil well is insufficient, the oil well level is very low and close to the pump suction port, and the gas in the casing annulus enters the electric pump, causing the underload to stop the pump. There are several ways to handle this situation:
(1) Control the sleeve pressure and lower the underload setting value;
(2) Intermittent production, adopt manual or control cabinet to automatically start pumping mode;
(3) If the pump is shallow, the pumping depth can be deepened;
(4) Lower the underload set value and reduce the nozzle;
(5) Measures to increase the production of oil layers by acidification and fracturing;
(6) Open the unmined horizon production and replenish the liquid source;
(7) Replace the electric pump that matches the well.
3.6 Fault diagnosis and treatment caused by unreasonable unit matching
If the electric pump unit is not properly matched, it may cause a malfunction. First, the phenomenon of “large horse-drawn car” appears, which generally does not cause an accident. However, when the motor has a large margin, underload occurs. Second, the phenomenon of “small horse-drawn carriage” appears, and the running current will be higher than the rated current. Difficulties in starting up and burning of the unit can occur. When these conditions occur, only replace the appropriate pump unit when the pump is in operation.
Stainless steel hot spring pump
Long shaft deep well pump
Stainless steel deep well pump
Submersible electric pump
位于Schw?bischGmünd的德国凯森Kaysen泵业有限公司是 *的各种流体水泵和隔膜泵制造商之一。60多年来，凯森以“制造”的可靠性和质量达到了*标准。凭借我们全面的产品组合，我们支持 各地的客户成功掌握供水，采矿，工业，化工，造纸，电力，食品，制药，污水和海上行业的苛刻抽水任务。作为上述领域创新技术的*供应商，我们是液体需要安全，高效和经济运输的*合作伙伴。
The Kaysen Pumps GmbH in Schw?bischGmünd, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of fluid centrifugal pumps and diaphragm pumps. For more than 60 years, Kaisen has achieved the highest standards of reliability and quality of "Made in Germany". With our comprehensive product portfolio, we support customers around the world to successfully grasp the harsh pumping tasks of water supply, mining, industry, chemical, paper, electricity, food, pharmaceutical, sewage and marine industries. As a leading provider of innovative technology in these areas, we are the perfect partner for liquids to be safe, efficient and economical to transport. ,
Germany Kaysen always adhere to the "quality, stresses credibility" for the purpose. Products are selling all over the country, and has gradually developed overseas markets. The company has repeatedly been rated as "the contract with the letter" business, won the trust of users and extensive praise.