|外型尺寸:||货号: KS561059||品牌: KAYSEN|
|用途: 抽水、化工、制药、石油、冶金、染料、冶炼、电力、电镀、农药、造纸、食品、纺织等行业酸洗工艺、制酸制碱、喷漆工艺、有色金属冶炼中的电解液输送、离子膜项目中的氯水输送、废水处理、电镀、农药领域。||型号: KAYSEN||工作压差: 0|
|压力环境: 常压||介质温度: 250℃||驱动方式: 电动|
GERMANY KAYSEN PUMP CO .,LTD
Submersible sand pump
The sand pump is suitable for pumping a variety of yellow sand, mineral sand, industrial and mining enterprises to transport tailings slurry, tailings, slurry, slag, power fly ash transport and other strong abrasive media.
High efficiency, energy saving, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, reliable operation, high lift, large flow (maximum mixing flow rate up to 2000-5000 cubic meters / hour), deep pumping depth (the deepest can be pumped underwater 30 meters deep), conveying distance far-reaching range Wide and other characteristics. The solid-liquid mixing concentration delivered can reach 60%. It can be equipped with a motor or a diesel engine.
● River, river, lake, sea and sand
● Reservoir pumping
●Walking the sea
●Extracted iron ore
● pumping mud
Precautions for use:
● After the sand pump is fixed at the work site, check whether the prime mover spindle and the pump spindle are on the same axis. If different shafts should be precisely adjusted.
● The inlet and outlet pipes of the pump should have load-bearing support to prevent the gravity of the pipe from being applied to the pump body. Pipe installation should extend outward from the pump inlet and outlet flanges and immediately support and position.
● When the sand pump is working, high pressure water must be injected into the packing chamber to protect the shaft seal assembly. The main pump must not be closed to the high pressure clean water pump during normal operation. The clean water pressure should be greater than the working pressure of the sand pump. The packing chamber assembly wears out quickly without high pressure water protection.
● The suction stroke in the pump performance table refers to the anti-cavitation characteristics of the pump under normal temperature and clear water conditions. When pumping sediment, the inlet pressure of the pump should be as positive as possible. When the sediment contains large solid particles, the flow head of the pump will also be affected. The media should be considered when selecting the type.
● When replacing the wearing parts such as the impeller and the lining plate, the clearance between the impeller and the front and rear lining plates should be adjusted. The axial clearance between the impeller and the lining plate has a great influence on the performance and service life of the pump.
● Please fill the bearing parts with grease in time.
●When the pump has abnormal vibration, noise and excessive bearing temperature rise, it should be stopped for inspection.
The Kaysen Pumps GmbH in Schw?bischGmünd, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of fluid centrifugal pumps and diaphragm pumps. For more than 60 years, Kaisen has achieved the highest standards of reliability and quality of "Made in Germany". With our comprehensive product portfolio, we support customers around the world to successfully grasp the harsh pumping tasks of water supply, mining, industry, chemical, paper, electricity, food, pharmaceutical, sewage and marine industries. As a leading provider of innovative technology in these areas, we are the perfect partner for liquids to be safe, efficient and economical to transport. ,
Germany Kaysen always adhere to the "quality, stresses credibility" for the purpose. Products are selling all over the country, and has gradually developed overseas markets. The company has repeatedly been rated as "the contract with the letter" business, won the trust of users and extensive praise.