|外型尺寸:||货号: KS5895679||品牌: KAYSEN|
|用途: 抽水、化工、制药、石油、冶金、染料、冶炼、电力、电镀、农药、造纸、食品、纺织等行业酸洗工艺、制酸制碱、喷漆工艺、有色金属冶炼中的电解液输送、离子膜项目中的氯水输送、废水处理、电镀、农药领域。||型号: KAYSEN||工作压差: 0|
|压力环境: 常压||介质温度: 250℃||驱动方式: 电动|
GERMANY KAYSEN PUMP CO .,LTD
Submersible jet aerator
Submersible centrifugal aerator
The deepwater self-priming self-coupled submersible jet aerator is a type of wastewater device that aerates the aeration tank and is a type of aeration device for the biological wastewater treatment system of the wastewater activated sludge process. The mud and water mixture is pumped into the nozzle of the incident aerator by a water pump, and is sprayed at a high speed. In the jet aerator, the oxygen transfer process is realized by directly inhaling compressed air (or air) around the nozzle of the jet aerator. Mixing with the muddy water mixture and vigorously stirring in the manifold, the bubbles are pulverized into a mist, and then in the diffusion tube, the tip becomes a pressure head, the fine bubbles are further compressed, and the oxygen is quickly transferred to the mixture, thereby strengthening Oxygen transfer process, oxygen transfer efficiency can be increased to 30-35% or more
● Self-repositioning, easy to install, free to arrange without interrupting the process operation
●The design is compact, and the self-priming function does not require an external air source;
●The host diving operation reduces the floor space and the noise is small;
● It can be used directly in oxidation ponds to save infrastructure costs;
● Independently moving aeration device, which has a stirring function when aeration;
●The chassis can be specially designed according to user requirements.
The main advantage:
●Underwater motor with submersible motor sealing technology;
●The impeller and the motor are directly connected, the structure is simple, the efficiency is high, and the service life is long;
●It can be added with a mesh inlet to prevent foreign matter from entering the body and causing unnecessary damage;
● The intake air amount can be adjusted through the intake valve;
● In addition to the motor, other parts are available in stainless steel, carbon steel and cast iron.
The submersible jet aerator is used in the aeration tank, aerated grit chamber, pre-aeration tank, aerobic nitrification tank aeration and oxygenation mixing and aquaculture pond oxygenation in various sewage treatment projects.
Submersible jet aerator selection
It is recommended to consider five aspects, such as liquid delivery volume, head, liquid properties, piping layout, and operating conditions.
1. Flow rate is one of the important performance data of the selected jet aerator, which is directly related to the production capacity and conveying capacity of the entire device. For example, the design process can calculate the normal, small and large flow rates of the centrifugal aerator. When a centrifugal aerator is selected, the normal flow rate is based on the ideal flow rate. When there is no ideal flow rate, 1.1 times the normal flow rate can be taken as the ideal flow rate.
2. The lift is another important performance data of the jet aerator. Generally, it should be selected by amplifying the lift by 5%-10%.
3, liquid properties, including liquid media name, physical properties, chemical properties and other properties, physical properties are temperature c, density d, viscosity u, solid particle diameter and gas content in the medium, etc., which involves the lift of the system, effective Calculation of cavitation allowance and type of suitable pump: chemical properties, mainly refers to the chemical corrosiveness and toxicity of the liquid medium, which is an important basis for selecting the pump material and selecting the type of shaft seal.
4. Pipeline layout conditions refer to the liquid feeding height, the liquid feeding distance, the lower liquid level, the higher liquid level on the discharge side, and other data and pipe specifications and their length, materials, pipe fittings specifications, quantity, etc. In order to carry out the calculation of the combing process and the checking of the NPSH.
5. There are many operating conditions, such as liquid operation T saturated steam force P, suction side pressure PS (absolute), discharge side container pressure PZ, altitude, ambient temperature operation is gap or continuous, pump position is fixed Still removable.
The Kaysen Pumps GmbH in Schw?bischGmünd, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of fluid centrifugal pumps and diaphragm pumps. For more than 60 years, Kaisen has achieved the highest standards of reliability and quality of "Made in Germany". With our comprehensive product portfolio, we support customers around the world to successfully grasp the harsh pumping tasks of water supply, mining, industry, chemical, paper, electricity, food, pharmaceutical, sewage and marine industries. As a leading provider of innovative technology in these areas, we are the perfect partner for liquids to be safe, efficient and economical to transport. ,
Germany Kaysen always adhere to the "quality, stresses credibility" for the purpose. Products are selling all over the country, and has gradually developed overseas markets. The company has repeatedly been rated as "the contract with the letter" business, won the trust of users and extensive praise.