GERMANY KAYSEN PUMP CO .,LTD
(4) 调节冲程 等
Germany Kaysen electric reciprocating pump is a pumping device that uses steam as the power and acts according to the principle of the cylinder. The various steam reciprocating pumps have a cylinder working pressure of 1.4 MPa and a discharge pressure of 1.7 MPa, which is suitable for saturated steam and superheated steam, and the temperature does not exceed 200 °C.
The piston rings of various steam reciprocating pumps are only suitable for water temperature not exceeding 60 °C. If the temperature exceeds 105 °C, the high-quality canvas sandwich packing should be replaced to select the cylinder piston ring. The theoretical suction stroke of various steam reciprocating pumps is 10.3 meters, but in actual use, the suction head should not exceed 7 meters including pipe resistance. When the hot water is pumped, the suction head decreases with the increase of water temperature, if the water temperature is too high. Or the pipeline resistance is too large, the minimum water level in the inlet pool must be higher than the flat center line of the cylinder and the water tank of the steam pump.
● The discharge pressure of the pump depends on the steam pressure. Since the cylinder area is generally 2 to 2.5 times larger than the cylinder area, a higher pressure can be obtained. If the frictional resistance loss is not counted, a water pressure of 2 to 2.5 times the boiler steam pressure can be generated on the cylinder piston.
●The flow rate of the pump depends on the flow rate of the steam, and the adjustment is convenient. This type of pump cannot regulate the flow by a throttling method that regulates the opening of the valve on the outlet pipe. Generally, the opening of the inlet valve is adjusted to adjust the flow rate, and the flow rate can also be adjusted by bypassing the outlet pipe to the inlet pipe. This pump can accommodate large load changes.
● It has high efficiency, generally up to 80% to 95%.
However, the steam reciprocating pump has a cumbersome structure, a large body shape, a complicated transmission mechanism, troublesome operation, high steam consumption, and high cost. For these reasons, the steam reciprocating pump has basically not been used as the main water supply device of the boiler, and generally only serves as a backup pump at the time of power failure. However, some boiler houses consider the continuous water intake of the economizer, and still use the steam reciprocating pump that is convenient to adjust the flow rate as the daily water supply equipment of the boiler.
2QS (QB) horizontal double-cylinder, double-acting, piston-type steam reciprocating pump is a kind of pumping equipment that is powered by steam and acts according to the principle of the cylinder. Its main advantages are its simple structure and its ease of installation, use and maintenance. It can be used as long as it is connected to steam and water inlet and outlet pipes. It can be used for both general water supply and medium and small boiler feed water. Such as the replacement of the cylinder piston and some parts, it can also be used in oil refineries to transport petroleum products, mine drainage and so on.
The working pressure of the cylinders of various steam pumps is 1.4Mpa, the temperature does not exceed 200°C, the maximum discharge pressure is 1.7Mpa, the normal temperature of the liquid to be transported is 60°C, and the steam pressure of the pump starts is not less than 0.3Mpa. It is suitable for saturated steam and superheated steam. .
●Small and medium boiler water supply
●Refinery transports petroleum products
● Mine drainage
Steam reciprocating pump failure and treatment methods:
Steam reciprocating pumps will have various problems during operation, and timely maintenance and maintenance will ensure normal operation. First summarize the phenomena, causes and treatments that may cause problems in production as follows:
First, the pump does not move
(1) The inlet valve spool is broken, so that the valve cannot be opened.
(2) There is water in the cylinder
(3) Rocker pin off or taper pin cut
(4) Damage to the piston rings of steam and cylinder
(5) Excessive cylinder wear clearance
(6) Poor contact between valve disc and valve seat
(7) Insufficient steam pressure
(8) The piston rod is in the middle position, causing the valve to close
(9) The discharge valve valve plate is reversed, so that the outlet is closed.
(1) Replace the valve or spool
(2) Open the drain valve to remove water from the cylinder
(3) Install the rocker pin and replace the taper pin
(4) Replace the petrol cylinder piston ring
(5) Replace the cylinder or piston ring
(6) Grinding valve plate and seat
(7) Adjusting steam pressure
(8) Adjust the position of the piston rod
(9) Reinstall the discharge valve correctly
Second, pump pumping
(1) The inlet temperature is too high to produce vaporization, or the liquid level is too low to draw in gas
(2) The inlet valve is not open or opened small
(3) The piston nut is loose
(4) The inlet and outlet are connected because the inlet valve gasket is blown
(5) The cylinder liner is worn and the piston ring is out of order
(1) Reduce the inlet temperature, ensure a certain liquid level or adjust the number of reciprocating times
(2) Open the inlet valve to a certain opening degree or adjust the number of reciprocating times
(3) Tightening the piston nut
(4) Replace the inlet valve gasket
(5) Replace the cylinder liner or piston ring
Third, produce a sound or vibration
(1) Excessive piston stroke or vaporization evacuation
(2) Loose piston nut or piston rod nut
(3) Loose cylinder liner
(4) After the valve is broken, the debris falls into the cylinder
(5) Loose ground screws
(6) The crosshead center frame connection is loose
(1) Adjust piston stroke and number of reciprocations
(2) Tighten the piston nut and piston rod, nut
(3) Tighten the cylinder cover screws
(4) Remove the debris in the cylinder and replace the valve
(5) Fixed anchor bolt
(6) Repair or replace the crosshead
Fourth, the gland leaks oil, leaks
(1) The piston rod is worn or the surface is not smooth
(2) Damage to the packing
(3) The packing gland is not tightened or insufficient packing
(1) Replace the piston rod
(2) Replace the packing
(3) Filling or tightening the gland
Five, cylinder piston rod overheating
(1) Oiler check valve fails
(2) Insufficient lubrication
(3) The packing is too tight
(1) Replace the check valve
(2) Add enough lubricant
(3) Loose packing gland
Sixth, the pressure is unstable
(1) The valve is not tight or the spring force is uneven
(2) The piston ring is not flexible in the groove
(1) Grinding valve or replacement spring
(2) Adjust the fit of the piston ring to the groove
Seven, insufficient traffic
(1) The valve is not strict
(2) The clearance between the piston ring and the cylinder liner is too large
(3) too few strokes
(4) Stroke is too short
(1) Grinding or replacing the valve, adjusting the spring
(2) Replace the piston ring or cylinder liner
(3) Adjust the number of strokes
(4) Adjusting stroke, etc.
The Kaysen Pumps GmbH in Schw?bischGmünd, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of fluid centrifugal pumps and diaphragm pumps. For more than 60 years, Kaisen has achieved the highest standards of reliability and quality of "Made in Germany". With our comprehensive product portfolio, we support customers around the world to successfully grasp the harsh pumping tasks of water supply, mining, industry, chemical, paper, electricity, food, pharmaceutical, sewage and marine industries. As a leading provider of innovative technology in these areas, we are the perfect partner for liquids to be safe, efficient and economical to transport. ,
Germany Kaysen always adhere to the "quality, stresses credibility" for the purpose. Products are selling all over the country, and has gradually developed overseas markets. The company has repeatedly been rated as "the contract with the letter" business, won the trust of users and extensive praise.