GERMANY KAYSEN PUMP CO .,LTD
要仔细检查叶轮上是否有裂痕，叶轮固定在轴承上是否有松动，如果有出现裂缝和松动的现象要及时维修，如果水泵叶轮上面有泥土的也要清理干净。 无法启动 首先应检查电源供电情况：接头连接是否牢靠；开关接触是否紧密；保险丝是否熔断；三相供电的是否缺相等。如有断路、接触不良、保险丝熔断、缺相，应查明原因并及时进行修复。其次检查是否是水泵自身的机械故障，常见的原因有：填料太紧或叶轮与泵体之间被杂物卡住而堵塞；泵轴、轴承、减漏环锈住；泵轴严重弯曲等。排除方法：放松填料，疏通引水槽；拆开泵体清除杂物、除锈；拆下泵轴校正或更换新的泵轴。
Submersible jet aerator
Submersible centrifugal aerator
The centrifugal aerator is directly driven by a motor and an impeller. The centrifugal force generated by the rotation of the impeller is used to discharge the surrounding water to form a low-pressure zone. At the same time, a vacuum is created at the inlet of the impeller to draw in air, and the gas and water are sufficiently mixed in the mixing chamber. The uniform gas-water mixture is quickly discharged under the action of centrifugal force.
The submersible centrifugal aerator product is self-priming aeration and direct-connected structure. The centrifugal force generated by the rotating impeller forms a negative pressure at the inlet of the impeller to draw in air and water. The function of the impeller is used to mix a certain proportion of gas and water in the mixing chamber. Under strong centrifugal force, the gas-water two-phase flow along the impeller After the tangential direction is rectified by the flow path, it is diffused in the circumferential direction, and the finely divided fine bubbles are sufficiently fused with the water to achieve the effect of oxygenation and aeration.
● Self-repositioning, easy to install, free to arrange without interrupting the process operation;
●The design is compact, and the self-priming function does not require an external air source;
●The host diving operation reduces the floor space and the noise is small;
● It can be used directly in oxidation ponds to save infrastructure costs;
● Independently moving aeration device, which has a stirring function when aeration;
●The chassis can be specially designed according to user requirements;
●It can be added with a mesh inlet to prevent foreign matter from entering the body and causing unnecessary damage;
● The intake air amount can be adjusted through the intake valve;
● In addition to the motor, other parts are available in stainless steel, carbon steel and cast iron.
The submersible centrifugal aerator is used for aeration tanks, aerated grit chambers, pre-aeration tanks, aerobic nitrification tanks, aeration and oxygenation mixing and aquaculture pond oxygenation in various sewage treatment projects.
Submersible aerator selection:
It is recommended to consider five aspects, such as liquid delivery volume, head, liquid properties, piping layout, and operating conditions.
● Flow rate is one of the important performance data of the centrifugal aerator. It is directly related to the production capacity and conveying capacity of the entire device. For example, the design process can calculate the normal, small and large flow rates of the centrifugal aerator. When a centrifugal aerator is selected, the normal flow rate is based on the ideal flow rate. When there is no ideal flow rate, 1.1 times the normal flow rate can be taken as the ideal flow rate.
●The lift is another important performance data of the centrifugal aerator. Generally, it should be selected by amplifying the lift by 5%-10%.
● liquid properties, including liquid media name, physical properties, chemical properties and other properties, physical properties are temperature c, density d, viscosity u, solid particle diameter and gas content in the medium, etc., which involves the lift of the system, effective gas Calculation of the amount of eclipse and the type of suitable pump: chemical properties, mainly refers to the chemical corrosiveness and toxicity of the liquid medium, is an important basis for the selection of the pump material and the type of shaft seal.
●The pipeline layout conditions refer to the data of the liquid feeding height, the liquid feeding direction, the lower liquid level of the suction side, the higher liquid level of the discharge side, and other data and pipe specifications and their lengths, materials, pipe fittings specifications, quantity, etc. In order to carry out the calculation of the combing process and the checking of the NPSH.
●The operating conditions have many contents, such as liquid operation T saturated steam force P, suction side pressure PS (absolute), discharge side container pressure PZ, altitude, ambient temperature operation is gap or continuous, pump position is fixed Still removable.
Dive aerator notes:
● If the pump has any small faults, remember not to let it work. If the filler of the pump shaft is worn out, it should be added in time. If the pump is used continuously, it will leak. The direct effect of this is that the motor consumes more energy and can damage the impeller.
● If the pump has a strong vibration during use, be sure to stop and check what is the cause, otherwise the pump will be damaged.
● When the bottom valve of the water pump leaks, some people will fill the water pump inlet pipe with dry soil and flush it with water to the bottom valve. This is not desirable. Because when the dry soil is put into the water inlet pipe, when the water pump starts to work, the dry soil will enter the pump, which will damage the water pump impeller and the bearing, which shortens the service life of the water pump. When the bottom valve leaks, it must be repaired. If it is serious, it needs to be replaced.
●Be sure to pay attention to maintenance after using the pump. For example, when the pump is used up, put the water in the pump clean, remove the water pipe and rinse it with clean water.
● The tape on the pump should also be removed, then rinse with water and dry in the light. Do not put the tape in a dark and humid place. The tape of the pump must not be stained with oil, and do not apply some sticky material to the tape.
Carefully check the impeller for cracks. If the impeller is fixed on the bearing, if it is cracked or loose, it should be repaired in time. If there is mud on the pump impeller, clean it. Unable to start First check the power supply: whether the connector is secure; whether the switch is tight; whether the fuse is blown; whether the three-phase power supply is equal. If there is a disconnection, poor contact, fuse blown, lack of phase, the cause should be identified and repaired in time. Secondly, it is checked whether it is the mechanical failure of the pump itself. The common reasons are: the packing is too tight or the impeller and the pump body are stuck by the debris; the pump shaft, the bearing and the leak-reducing ring are rusted; the pump shaft is severely bent. Remedy: loosen the packing, dredge the water tank; disassemble the pump body to remove debris and rust; remove the pump shaft to correct or replace the new pump shaft.
The Kaysen Pumps GmbH in Schw?bischGmünd, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of fluid centrifugal pumps and diaphragm pumps. For more than 60 years, Kaisen has achieved the highest standards of reliability and quality of "Made in Germany". With our comprehensive product portfolio, we support customers around the world to successfully grasp the harsh pumping tasks of water supply, mining, industry, chemical, paper, electricity, food, pharmaceutical, sewage and marine industries. As a leading provider of innovative technology in these areas, we are the perfect partner for liquids to be safe, efficient and economical to transport. ,
Germany Kaysen always adhere to the "quality, stresses credibility" for the purpose. Products are selling all over the country, and has gradually developed overseas markets. The company has repeatedly been rated as "the contract with the letter" business, won the trust of users and extensive praise.