GERMANY KAYSEN PUMP CO .,LTD
要仔细检查叶轮上是否有裂痕，叶轮固定在轴承上是否有松动，如果有出现裂缝和松动的现象要及时维修，如果水泵叶轮上面有泥土的也要清理干净。 无法启动 首先应检查电源供电情况：接头连接是否牢靠；开关接触是否紧密；保险丝是否熔断；三相供电的是否缺相等。如有断路、接触不良、保险丝熔断、缺相，应查明原因并及时进行修复。其次检查是否是水泵自身的机械故障，常见的原因有：填料太紧或叶轮与泵体之间被杂物卡住而堵塞；泵轴、轴承、减漏环锈住；泵轴严重弯曲等。排除方法：放松填料，疏通引水槽；拆开泵体清除杂物、除锈；拆下泵轴校正或更换新的泵轴。
Submersible jet aerator
Submersible centrifugal aerator
The submersible aerator is directly driven by a motor and an impeller. The centrifugal force generated by the rotation of the impeller is used to discharge the surrounding water to form a low-pressure zone. At the same time, a vacuum is created at the inlet of the impeller to draw in air, and the gas and water are sufficiently mixed in the mixing chamber. The uniform gas-water mixture is quickly discharged under the action of centrifugal force.
The submersible centrifugal aerator product is self-priming aeration and direct-connected structure. The centrifugal force generated by the rotating impeller forms a negative pressure at the inlet of the impeller to draw in air and water. The function of the impeller is used to mix a certain proportion of gas and water in the mixing chamber. Under strong centrifugal force, the gas-water two-phase flow along the impeller After the tangential direction is rectified by the flow path, it is diffused in the circumferential direction, and the finely divided fine bubbles are sufficiently fused with the water to achieve the effect of oxygenation and aeration.
●The host diving operation reduces the floor space and the noise is small;
● It can be used directly in oxidation ponds to save infrastructure costs;
● Independently moving aeration device, which has a stirring function when aeration;
●The chassis can be specially designed according to user requirements.
● Self-repositioning, easy to install, free to arrange without interrupting the process operation
●The design is compact, and the self-priming function does not require an external air source;
The submersible centrifugal aerator is used for aeration tanks, aerated grit chambers, pre-aeration tanks, aerobic nitrification tanks, aeration and oxygenation mixing and aquaculture pond oxygenation in various sewage treatment projects.
Dive aerator notes:
1. If the pump has any small faults, remember not to let it work. If the filler of the pump shaft is worn out, it should be added in time. If the pump is used continuously, it will leak. The direct effect of this is that the motor consumes more energy and can damage the impeller.
2. If the pump has a strong vibration during use, be sure to stop and check what is the cause, otherwise it will cause damage to the pump.
3. When the bottom valve of the pump leaks, some people will fill it into the inlet pipe of the pump with dry soil and flush it to the bottom of the valve. This is not desirable. Because when the dry soil is put into the water inlet pipe, when the water pump starts to work, the dry soil will enter the pump, which will damage the water pump impeller and the bearing, which shortens the service life of the water pump. When the bottom valve leaks, it must be repaired. If it is serious, it needs to be replaced.
4, the pump must pay attention to maintenance after use, for example, when the pump is used up, put the water in the pump clean, remove the water pipe and rinse with water.
5, the tape on the pump should also be removed, then rinse with water and dry in the light, do not put the tape in a dark and humid place. The tape of the pump must not be stained with oil, and do not apply some sticky material to the tape.
Carefully check the impeller for cracks. If the impeller is fixed on the bearing, if it is cracked or loose, it should be repaired in time. If there is mud on the pump impeller, clean it. Unable to start First check the power supply: whether the connector is secure; whether the switch is tight; whether the fuse is blown; whether the three-phase power supply is equal. If there is a disconnection, poor contact, fuse blown, lack of phase, the cause should be identified and repaired in time. Secondly, it is checked whether it is the mechanical failure of the pump itself. The common reasons are: the packing is too tight or the impeller and the pump body are stuck by the debris; the pump shaft, the bearing and the leak-reducing ring are rusted; the pump shaft is severely bent. Remedy: loosen the packing, dredge the water tank; disassemble the pump body to remove debris and rust; remove the pump shaft to correct or replace the new pump shaft.
位于Schw?bischGmünd的凯森Kaysen泵业有限公司是 *的各种流体水泵和隔膜泵制造商之一。60多年来，凯森以“制造”的可靠性和质量达到了*标准。凭借我们全面的产品组合，我们支持 各地的客户成功掌握供水，采矿，工业，化工，造纸，电力，食品，制药，污水和海上行业的苛刻抽水任务。作为上述领域创新技术的*供应商，我们是液体需要安全，高效和经济运输的*合作伙伴。
The Kaysen Pumps GmbH in Schw?bischGmünd, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of fluid centrifugal pumps and diaphragm pumps. For more than 60 years, Kaisen has achieved the highest standards of reliability and quality of "Made in Germany". With our comprehensive product portfolio, we support customers around the world to successfully grasp the harsh pumping tasks of water supply, mining, industry, chemical, paper, electricity, food, pharmaceutical, sewage and marine industries. As a leading provider of innovative technology in these areas, we are the perfect partner for liquids to be safe, efficient and economical to transport. ,
Germany Kaysen always adhere to the "quality, stresses credibility" for the purpose. Products are selling all over the country, and has gradually developed overseas markets. The company has repeatedly been rated as "the contract with the letter" business, won the trust of users and extensive praise.