GERMANY KAYSEN PUMP CO .,LTD
Positive displacement pump
A rotor pump is a pump that changes the working volume by the relative movement between the rotor and the pump body, thereby increasing the energy of the liquid. The rotor pump is a rotary positive displacement pump with positive displacement properties and its flow rate does not change with back pressure changes.
? There are no suction and discharge valves, their main working components are the pump casing and rotor (such as gears, screws, cams, etc.).
● Compared with the reciprocating pump, the rotor performs rotary motion without impact, high speed, compact structure and small volume.
● The discharge pressure is generally higher, but lower than the reciprocating pump. The flow rate is smaller than the reciprocating pump and the efficiency is low. Generally, it is only suitable for conveying a small amount of liquid, and is mostly used as an auxiliary device.
● Most rotor pumps are lubricated by the liquid they are transported, so they are generally suitable for transporting liquids that are lubricious and free of solid particles.
●The rotor pump also intermittently discharges liquid, so the flow fluctuation is larger than the centrifugal pump and smaller than the reciprocating pump, but it can be regarded as approximately uniform.
● When there is a liquid film on the surface of the rotor (transporting lubricious liquid), the pump will have self-priming capability.
●Petroleum and petrochemical industry: oily sewage, light oil, dirty oil, heavy oil, crude oil transmission, gasoline, diesel sweeping, methanol, ethanol unloading station can use rotor pump, instead of submerged pump and diaphragm pump.
● Municipal industry: excess sludge with a solid content of 5% or less, return sludge transport, lifting treatment, centrifuge feed pump, and activated carbon for waterworks.
● Fecal waste water: the transportation of high-viscosity manure on the farm, the transportation of domestic wastewater, and the transportation of kitchen waste.
● Mobile pump truck: municipal tap water drainage, flood control and drainage, farmland irrigation.
High viscosity rotor pump failure solution:
Germany's Kaisen Pump Industry High-viscosity Rotor Pumps deliver high-viscosity liquids (such as synthetic rubber, resins, fiber polymerization fluids, etc.) in the petrochemical industry. Although high-viscosity rotor pumps are durable, there are always some on-site conditions. There are three faults and common faults. Explain the solution here.
1. Abnormal vibration and noise
Because of the high viscosity of the working medium of the high-viscosity rotor pump, the suction phenomenon easily occurs and a large noise is excited. The viscosity of the medium transported by the high-viscosity rotor pump determines the ease with which the medium flows. During the transport process, changes in flow and pressure, and cracking of the bubbles are common causes of noise, and noise also affects the service life of high-viscosity rotor pumps.
Countermeasure: The working pressure of the high viscosity rotor pump with high pressure for frequent work should be 1-2 pressure levels lower than the rated pressure of the pump.
2, no export pressure or lack of pressure
The pump does not produce pressure, it is just the output flow. Low or no pressure, clarifying that the high viscosity rotor pump does not inhale liquid or leaks severely.
Countermeasure: When the output power of the motor is too small, if the displacement of the high-viscosity rotor pump is too large or the pressure is too high, a lack of pressure will also occur. Of course, when the pressure gauge is damaged, there is no pressure. At this time, a new pressure gauge can be replaced for inspection.
3, no flow or lack of fluid
If it is confirmed that the pump has no flow output, it may be because the pump device is wrong, the pump has a problem in steering, or the inhalation side (inlet and suction pipe) is infarged, the outlet check valve is reversed or stuck, or it may be driven. The shaft broke. High-viscosity rotor pumps can cause a lack of fluid when the speed is too low. This is often caused by slippage or lack of power in the drive installation.
Countermeasures: Check the actual speed of the gear pump, the connection of the pipeline, the pump and the motor, and the power matching status.
The Kaysen Pumps GmbH in Schw?bischGmünd, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of fluid centrifugal pumps and diaphragm pumps. For more than 60 years, Kaisen has achieved the highest standards of reliability and quality of "Made in Germany". With our comprehensive product portfolio, we support customers around the world to successfully grasp the harsh pumping tasks of water supply, mining, industry, chemical, paper, electricity, food, pharmaceutical, sewage and marine industries. As a leading provider of innovative technology in these areas, we are the perfect partner for liquids to be safe, efficient and economical to transport. ,
Germany Kaysen always adhere to the "quality, stresses credibility" for the purpose. Products are selling all over the country, and has gradually developed overseas markets. The company has repeatedly been rated as "the contract with the letter" business, won the trust of users and extensive praise.