GERMANY KAYSEN PUMP CO .,LTD
The vortex pump refers to a pump in which the impeller is an integral wheel with many small blades on the outer edge portion, and the liquid repeatedly performs a vortex motion in the blade and the pump body flow passage. Although the vortex pump belongs to the category of vane machinery, its working process, structure and shape of the characteristic curve are not the same as those of centrifugal pumps and other types of pumps.
●The vortex pump is the simplest high-lift pump. Compared to a centrifugal pump of the same size, its lift is 2 to 4 times higher than that of a centrifugal pump; it is much smaller and simpler in construction than a positive displacement pump.
●The efficiency of the vortex pump is very low (due to the large impact loss of the liquid in the flow channel), the maximum is no more than 45%, usually 15% to 40%. Therefore, it is difficult to make a high-power pump. From the perspective of vortex pumps produced today, the power generally does not exceed 30 kw. However, the efficiency of a centrifugal pump with a low specific speed is lower than that of a centrifugal pump, and therefore, the vortex pump is used in place of a low specific speed centrifugal pump.
● Most vortex pumps have self-priming capability. Some vortex pumps can also pump or pump vapor-liquid mixture, which is a powerless pump.
Specifically, for a closed impeller vortex pump, it is self-priming as long as a simple attachment is provided. For open-type impellers, closed-flow vortex pumps, it has self-priming capability and is usually used for pumping; while open-type impellers and open-flow vortex pumps are used to transport liquids and cannot self-prime. Usually these two pumps are assembled together, the former as a vacuum pump and the latter as a working pump. For example, the vortex pump of a fuel truck has other vortex pumps.
● The transport of acids, bases and other corrosive liquids in the chemical industry requires pumps with low flow rates, high lifts, slow chemical reaction rates and high corrosion resistance. Since the working parts of the vortex pump are simple, it is easy to achieve the above requirements.
● Pumping liquids with low media density (such as gasoline, alcohol, etc.). Because these liquids are easy to volatilize, they are often mixed with vapor and liquid during pumping, such as airports, car distribution stations, and even aircraft refueling. The vortex pump can perform vapor-liquid mixing and work under the above conditions, and the general time is short. Therefore, low efficiency is not a major problem.
● Pumping a liquid containing a gas and pumping a liquid containing a highly elastic gas (such as propane, butane, etc.). The partially evaporated liquid in the suction tube is pumped.
●Used for small automated pumping stations and agricultural water supply.
●Used for urban public construction, such as booster auxiliary pumps, household water, etc.
● Replace the liquid ring pump as a true rate pump and a low pressure compressor.
●Used for auxiliary equipment such as steaming and marine washing, drinking water and fire fighting.
●Used for small boiler auxiliary equipment for water supply.
Vortex pump common troubleshooting method:
1, fault: vortex pump consumes too much power
Solution: Loosen the packing gland and replace the impeller. Close the small gate valve to reduce the flow.
2, failure: the vortex pump does not absorb water, the pressure gauge beats vigorously
Solution: Fill the water, check the pipeline, and eliminate the air leakage.
3. Fault: The outlet pressure gauge indicates that there is pressure, and the pump has little or no water. Solution: Reduce the pipe resistance.
Solution: Check the motor steering to remove the impeller blockage. Increase the speed.
4. Fault: vortex pump flow is lower than design flow
Solution: Remove the blockage, replace the seal ring, and increase the speed to the specified value on the nameplate.
5, fault: the sound in the vortex pump is abnormal, the pump does not produce water
Solution: Check the suction pipe for blockage, clean the bottom valve, lower the liquid temperature or lower the water absorption height.
6, fault: vortex pump noise
Solution: Adjust the vortex pump and motor to ensure concentricity and replace the new bearing.
7, fault: vortex pump bearing heat
Solution: Refuel, change oil or oil with low viscosity. Replace the bearing. Adjust the pump and motor to ensure concentricity.
8. Fault: The vacuum gauge indicates a high vacuum and the pump still does not absorb water.
Solution: Check the flexibility of the bottom valve to remove the blockage and try to make the suction pipe as simple as possible. Reduce the water absorption height.
9, fault: pump vibration
Solution: Adjust the pump and motor to align the axis. The impeller passes the balance test. The unbalanced weight requirement is about 3 grams, and the bearing is replaced.
Regardless of any equipment machinery, there will be some faults or problems in use, as long as the fault occurs, and timely solution can still ensure normal operation. Therefore, it is the key to ensure the operation of the vortex pump to pay attention to the usual operation methods and maintenance.
The Kaysen Pumps GmbH in Schw?bischGmünd, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of fluid centrifugal pumps and diaphragm pumps. For more than 60 years, Kaisen has achieved the highest standards of reliability and quality of "Made in Germany". With our comprehensive product portfolio, we support customers around the world to successfully grasp the harsh pumping tasks of water supply, mining, industry, chemical, paper, electricity, food, pharmaceutical, sewage and marine industries. As a leading provider of innovative technology in these areas, we are the perfect partner for liquids to be safe, efficient and economical to transport. ,
Germany Kaysen always adhere to the "quality, stresses credibility" for the purpose. Products are selling all over the country, and has gradually developed overseas markets. The company has repeatedly been rated as "the contract with the letter" business, won the trust of users and extensive praise.