GERMANY KAYSEN PUMP CO .,LTD
●滑动轴承 磁力泵滑动轴承的材料有浸渍石墨、填充聚四氟乙烯、工程陶瓷等。由于工程陶瓷具有很好的耐热、耐腐蚀、耐摩擦性能，所以磁力泵的滑动轴承多采用工程陶瓷制作。由于工程陶瓷很脆且膨胀系数小，所以轴承间隙不得过小，以免发生抱轴事故。 由于磁力泵的滑动轴承以所输送的介质进行润滑，所以应根据不同的介质及使用工况，选用不同的材质制作轴承。
Fluorine-lined magnetic pump
Self-priming magnetic pump
Fluoroplastic magnetic pump
Magnetic vortex pump
Magnetic gear pump
Stainless steel magnetic pump
The self-priming magnetic pump is a non-contact torque transmission through a magnetic actuator to replace the dynamic seal with a static seal, so that the pump can be completely leak-free. The utility model is composed of a self-priming pump, a magnetic actuator and a motor. The key component magnetic actuator is composed of an outer magnetic rotor, an inner magnetic rotor and a non-magnetic magnetic isolation sleeve. It has many characteristics such as good internal sealing and energy reduction. When using, care should be taken to prevent particles from entering and dry friction.
● Permanent magnets made of rare earth permanent magnet materials have a wide operating temperature range (-45-400 ° C), high coercive force, good anisotropy in the direction of the magnetic field, and will not occur when the same pole is close. Demagnetization is a good source of magnetic field.
● Isolation sleeve When the metal isolation sleeve is used, the isolation sleeve is in a sinusoidal alternating magnetic field, and an eddy current is induced and converted into heat in a section perpendicular to the direction of the magnetic line.
● Control of the flow rate of the cooling lubricant When the pump is running, the air gap between the inner magnetic rotor and the spacer sleeve and the friction pair of the sliding bearing must be flushed and cooled with a small amount of liquid. The flow rate of the coolant is usually 2% to 3% of the pump design flow rate, and the annulus region between the inner magnetic rotor and the isolation sleeve generates high heat due to the eddy current. When the cooling lubricating fluid is not enough or the flushing hole is not smooth or blocked, the medium temperature is higher than the working temperature of the permanent magnet, so that the inner magnetic rotor gradually loses magnetism and the magnetic actuator fails. When the medium is water or water-based liquid, the temperature rise of the annulus region can be maintained at 3-5 ° C; when the medium is hydrocarbon or oil, the temperature rise of the annulus region can be maintained at 5-8 ° C.
●Sliding bearing The material of the magnetic pump sliding bearing is impregnated graphite, filled with polytetrafluoroethylene, engineering ceramics, etc. Because engineering ceramics have good heat resistance, corrosion resistance and friction resistance, the sliding bearings of magnetic pumps are mostly made of engineering ceramics. Since the engineering ceramics are very brittle and the expansion coefficient is small, the bearing clearance must not be too small to avoid the occurrence of a shaft hazard. Since the sliding bearing of the magnetic pump is lubricated by the medium to be conveyed, the bearing should be made of different materials according to different media and working conditions.
●Protection measures When the driven part of the magnetic actuator runs under overload or the rotor is stuck, the main and driven parts of the magnetic actuator will automatically slip off and protect the pump. At this time, the permanent magnet on the magnetic actuator will generate eddy loss and magnetic loss under the action of the alternating magnetic field of the active rotor, causing the temperature of the permanent magnet to rise and the magnetic actuator to slip off.
The main advantage:
Since the pump shaft and the inner magnetic rotor are completely closed by the pump body and the isolation sleeve, the problem of “running, escaping, dripping and leaking” is completely solved, and the flammable, explosive, toxic and harmful medium of the refining and chemical industry is eliminated from the pump seal leakage. The safety hazard has effectively guaranteed the physical and mental health and safe production of employees.
● No need to install bottom valve and irrigation water.
●The pump shaft is changed into a closed static seal by the dynamic seal, which completely avoids the leakage of the medium.
● No need for independent lubrication and cooling water, reducing energy consumption.
● From the coupling drive to synchronous drag, there is no contact and friction. Low power consumption, high efficiency, and damping damping effect, reducing the impact of motor vibration on the pump and the impact of the cavitation vibration of the pump on the motor.
●When overloaded, the inner and outer magnetic rotors are relatively slippery, which has a protective effect on the motor and the pump.
● When the driven part of the magnetic actuator runs under overload or the rotor is stuck, the main and driven parts of the magnetic actuator will automatically slip off and protect the pump. At this time, the permanent magnet on the magnetic actuator will generate eddy loss and magnetic loss under the action of the alternating magnetic field of the active rotor, causing the temperature of the permanent magnet to rise and the magnetic actuator to slip off.
● Strong self-priming, compact structure, beautiful appearance, small size, low noise, reliable operation, easy to use and maintain
The self-priming magnetic drive pump is suitable for industrial and urban water supply and drainage, environmental protection, construction, chemical, pharmaceutical, dye, printing and dyeing, brewing, electric power, electroplating, papermaking, industrial and mining washing, equipment cooling and so on.
Self-priming magnetic pump failure causes and solutions:
Failure form Causes of elimination
Self-priming magnetic pump does not produce water a. Pump reverses change motor wiring
b, the water inlet pipe leaks to prevent air leakage
c, the pump chamber is too little water storage, increase the water storage capacity
d, the voltage is too high, the coupling slips when starting, the correction voltage
e, the suction stroke is too high, reduce the sand installation position
f, the valve does not open Correct or change the valve
Insufficient flow of self-priming magnetic pump a, too small suction pipe diameter or fouling
b, impeller flow channel blockage cleaning impeller
c, the head is too high, open the large outlet valve
d, the rotation speed is not enough to restore the rated speed
Self-priming magnetic pump head is too low a, flow is too large, close the water outlet valve
b, the speed is too low to restore the rated speed
The self-priming magnetic pump is too noisy. a. The shaft is seriously worn. Replace the pump shaft.
b, the bushing is seriously worn, replace the bushing
c. Drive the magnetic steel cup to contact with the isolation sleeve. Remove the pump head and reassemble.
d. Seal ring and impeller grinding Replace thrust ring and seal ring
Self-priming magnetic pump leakage O-ring damage Replace O-ring
The Kaysen Pumps GmbH in Schw?bischGmünd, Germany, is one of the world's leading manufacturers of fluid centrifugal pumps and diaphragm pumps. For more than 60 years, Kaisen has achieved the highest standards of reliability and quality of "Made in Germany". With our comprehensive product portfolio, we support customers around the world to successfully grasp the harsh pumping tasks of water supply, mining, industry, chemical, paper, electricity, food, pharmaceutical, sewage and marine industries. As a leading provider of innovative technology in these areas, we are the perfect partner for liquids to be safe, efficient and economical to transport. ,
Germany Kaysen always adhere to the "quality, stresses credibility" for the purpose. Products are selling all over the country, and has gradually developed overseas markets. The company has repeatedly been rated as "the contract with the letter" business, won the trust of users and extensive praise.