German Kaysen imported submersible sewage pump overview
The submersible sewage pump uses a large flow channel anti-clogging hydraulic component design, which greatly improves the ability of dirt to pass. It can effectively pass 5 times the fiber diameter of the pump and solid particles with a diameter of about 50% of the pump diameter. Reasonable design, reasonable supporting motor, high efficiency, and significant energy saving effect. The submersible sewage pump mechanical seal adopts two-channel series seal. The material is hard wear-resistant tungsten carbide, which is durable and wear-resistant. It can make the pump run continuously for more than 800 hours. There is an oil-water probe in the pump oil chamber. When the mechanical seal on the pump side is damaged, water enters the oil chamber, and the probe generates a signal to protect the pump. Can be equipped with full-automatic safety protection control cabinet according to user needs, to monitor the water leakage, electricity leakage, overload and over temperature of the pump to ensure reliable and safe pump operation. The dual-rail automatic coupling installation system brings great convenience to the installation and maintenance of the pump, and people do not need to enter and exit the sewage pit for this purpose. The float switch can be changed according to the required water level. Automatic control of the pump stop, no special care is required. The motor is not overloaded. Depending on the application, the motor can adopt a water jacketed external third-party circulating cooling system, which can ensure the safe operation of the electric pump in a dry (dry) state. There are two kinds of installation methods: fixed automatic coupling installation and mobile free installation, which can meet different application occasions.
● Compact structure and small footprint: Since the submersible sewage pump works submerged, it can be directly installed in the sewage tank. There is no need to build a special pump room for installing pumps and machines, which can save a lot of land and infrastructure costs.
● Long continuous running time: Because the pump and motor are coaxial, the shaft is short, and the rotating parts are light, the load (radial) on the bearing is relatively small, and the life is much longer than that of ordinary pumps.
● Easy installation and maintenance: Submersible sewage pumps can be installed freely. Large sewage pumps are generally equipped with automatic coupling devices for automatic installation. Installation and maintenance are quite convenient.
● There are no problems such as cavitation damage and irrigation and drainage, especially the latter point brings great convenience to the operator.
● Sewage discharge from hospitals and hotels
● Municipal engineering, construction site
● Drainage system of urban sewage treatment plant
● Equipment for mining and mining
● Civil defense system drainage station, water supply device of water plant
● Rural, biogas digester, farmland irrigation
● Sewage drainage in residential area
● Discharge of severely polluted wastewater from factories and businesses
Service and support
We take pride in being a professional provider of fluid transfer products. Kaysen Pumps GmbH provides skilled personnel, innovative and turnkey solutions. Our team is highly qualified and has many years of experience in providing pumping solutions and products. No matter how big or trivial the project is, we always strive for excellence!
Our services include:
New pump sales:
Kaysen Pumps has an experienced sales team in pump selection and system design. Through our diverse selection of pump brands, we are always able to find the right pump for our customer's specific application. Our team is able to provide customers with custom designs and is supported by our shop floor manufacturing team.
Pump repair and maintenance:
Kaysen Pumps Co., Ltd. in Germany has a fully equipped workshop and a complete mechanical workshop. Our qualified technicians can use these facilities for repairs and maintain all brands and models of pumps. Our complete mechanical shop test facility ensures that all repairs are performance tested and restored to OEM specifications. These facilities also enable the Kaysen Pumps GmbH to manufacture all custom designs / builds that meet your specific project standards.
Spare parts and accessories:
Kaysen Pumps GmbH is a major distributor and supplier of quality parts and accessories in the region. We provide spare parts for various pump systems. We also provide technical advice and support to assist with parts replacement and pump service upgrades