Germany Kaysen imported corrosion-resistant sewage pump overview
Imported corrosion-resistant sewage pumps are a type of centrifugal pumps, which can be divided into two types according to their materials: stainless steel sewage pumps and fluorine-lined sewage pumps (also known as single-stage single-suction fluorine plastic alloy chemical centrifugal pumps); There are two types: diving and dry. There are currently two types of stainless steel sewage pumps on the market: submersible and dry, while fluorine-lined sewage pumps are only dry.
● The overall structure of the pump is compact
● Small size
● Light weight
● Easy maintenance
● Can be used under diving liquid
● High efficiency
● Significant energy saving
● Smooth operation
● Reliable performance
● Drainage of buildings, ditches, dams, tunnels and land.
● Exhaust of raw water, mixed water, natural sewage and mud water.
● Extraction of sewage sediments, recirculated fluids and garbage disposal.
● Pumping, irrigation and drainage in surface mining, surface treatment, water source protection, water level control.
Conditions of Use:
1. Water temperature does not exceed 140 degrees
2. The solid content of the medium does not exceed 40%
3.Use 230V, 380V, 415V, 660V / 50HZ, 60Hz AC power
Advantages and disadvantages of corrosion-resistant sewage pumps:
1. Compact structure and small footprint. The corrosion-resistant submersible sewage pump can be installed directly in the sewage tank because it works under the submerged liquid. There is no need to build a special pump room, which can save a lot of land and infrastructure costs.
2, easy installation and maintenance. Small corrosion-resistant submersible sewage pumps can be installed freely, and large ones are generally equipped with automatic coupling devices for automatic installation. Installation and maintenance are quite convenient.
3. Long continuous running time. The corrosion-resistant submersible sewage pump is coaxial with the pump, the shaft is short, and the rotating parts are light in weight. Therefore, the load (radial) on the bearing is relatively small, and the life is much longer than that of the general pump.
4. There are no problems such as cavitation damage, irrigation and drainage, especially the latter point brings great convenience to the operator.
5. Low vibration and noise, low temperature rise of the motor, no pollution to the environment.
Everything is divided into two. The most critical issue for corrosion-resistant submersible sewage pumps is reliability, because the use of corrosion-resistant submersible sewage pumps is under the liquid, and the transported medium is some containing solid materials. When mixing liquid, the pump is close to the motor. The pump is arranged vertically. The weight of the rotating parts is in the same direction as the impeller bearing the water pressure. These problems make submersible sewage pumps have higher requirements on sealing, motor bearing capacity, bearing arrangement and selection than ordinary sewage pumps.
Service and support
We take pride in being a professional provider of fluid transfer products. Kaysen Pumps GmbH provides skilled personnel, innovative and turnkey solutions. Our team is highly qualified and has many years of experience in providing pumping solutions and products. No matter how big or trivial the project is, we always strive for excellence!
Our services include:
New pump sales:
Kaysen Pumps has an experienced sales team in pump selection and system design. Through our diverse selection of pump brands, we are always able to find the right pump for our customer's specific application. Our team is able to provide customers with custom designs and is supported by our shop floor manufacturing team.
Pump repair and maintenance:
Kaysen Pumps Co., Ltd. in Germany has a fully equipped workshop and a complete mechanical workshop. Our qualified technicians can use these facilities for repairs and maintain all brands and models of pumps. Our complete mechanical shop test facility ensures that all repairs are performance tested and restored to OEM specifications. These facilities also enable the Kaysen Pumps GmbH to manufacture all custom designs / builds that meet your specific project standards.
Spare parts and accessories:
Kaysen Pumps GmbH is a major distributor and supplier of quality parts and accessories in the region. We provide spare parts for various pump systems. We also provide technical advice and support to assist with parts replacement and pump service upgrades