"Kaysen is a reliable solution partner for the industrial industry and a manufacturer of components and systems for chemical liquid treatment. Based on our innovative products, services and industry-specific solutions, we provide higher efficiency to customers worldwide And security."
Imported pneumatic diaphragm pump——Shanghai distributor
Improve efficiency and safety for customers
Our global market water treatment and chemical fluid treatment
Components, systems, services and industry-specific solutions
Overview of deep well pumps for imported wells from Kaysen in Germany
Kaysen well submersible pump is an important equipment for deep well water pumping. When in use, the entire unit is submerged into the water to work. The groundwater is extracted to the surface, which is domestic water. Mine emergency. Industrial cooling. Farmland irrigation. Seawater lifting. Fountain landscape. Hot water submersible pump is used for hot spring bathing. The residential area can be used as a geothermal circulation pump when using geothermal heating. It has a wide range of uses. This product is an important water lifting equipment for geothermal development and utilization projects. It is heat-resistant, anti-corrosive and anti-aging. The use temperature is 120℃, which has passed the national ministerial appraisal. The submersible motor housing is made of stainless steel and tin bronze.
●Single-stage high head. Single-stage pump casing is short. Shorten the height of the whole machine and increase the stability of operation.
●The diameter of the pump shaft is much larger than the diameter of the national standard. It increases the safety factor for the extraction of groundwater sources in super deep wells.
●The casting adopts HT200 (ordinary casting is below HT150). The super deep well pump casing adopts ductile iron. Cast steel. Stainless steel to improve the pressure coefficient of the pump casing.
●The check valve adopts a unique design method. It fundamentally avoids the ultra-deep well submersible pump. The valve body fracture caused by the impact of the backwater hammer when the pump is stopped is too large.
●The small axial force increases the service life of the motor.
●Easy to install, use and maintain
●Safe and reliable transportation
●Energy saving and other advantages
●Fire pumping equipment
●Water supply mains
●Agricultural irrigation and mining
●Petrochemical industry, chemical systems with corrosive and abrasive liquids
●Heat treatment facilities in steel mills
Maintenance and precautions for well submersible pumps:
In order to ensure the normal operation of the submersible pump device for wells, reduce the failure rate, and extend the service life, it is necessary to strengthen the maintenance of the deep well submersible pumps, and carry out comprehensive maintenance of the submersible pumps and their control systems at least once a year. Preventive maintenance.
The maintenance and maintenance methods that need to be paid attention to in the use of well submersible pumps are as follows:
1. The operating environment of the deep well pump device should always be kept dry. The surface of the vertical motor should be kept clean, and the air inlet should not be hindered by dust, fibers and other debris to ensure that the air duct is unobstructed. No heat source should be placed around the motor, and try not to use it in direct sunlight outdoors to avoid damage caused by overheating during operation.
2. When the deep well pump device is in operation, you should always pay attention to the readings of related instruments and regularly record the relevant parameters of the pump during operation (such as the voltage of the motor,
3. If any abnormal noise is found during operation, stop immediately and check. If it is found that the anti-reverse device of the motor has failed, it must be repaired to clear the dirt and make it work well.
4. When the overcurrent protection or short circuit protection of the motor control device continues to operate, it should be checked whether the fault comes from the motor overload or the protection device is customized too low. If the setting value of the protection device is too low, the setting value of the protection device should be adjusted to a reasonable value; if it is caused by the motor overload, the cause of the motor overload should be checked in time, and the overload fault can be eliminated before it can be put into operation again.
5. Check the oil level of the motor oil mark when stopping for any reason during operation. If the oil level is found to be less than half of the oil mark, new oil should be added in time to ensure reliable lubrication of the motor angular contact ball bearings.
KAYSEN's global success story is based on decades of engineering expertise, a deep understanding of applications and continuous innovation of high-quality products. As a result, the company group continuously invests in research and development. KAYSEN also has a high degree of vertical integration in 12 production bases around the world, thus ensuring to provide customers with an excellent level of quality and ensuring that we are not affected by supplier market fluctuations.
The modular KAYSEN series integrated in carefully designed solutions enables our customers from all walks of life to achieve maximum safety and efficiency in their production processes anytime, anywhere.
For us, closeness to customers means working with customers to find the right solution for their individual needs. Personal, practical advice and smooth project handling are all part of the service we provide, just like our global customer service.
We are passionately committed to choosing the right pump for each customer, sustainable and cost-effective solution.
In more than 90 countries, approximately 3,500 employees of our own sales, production and service companies work hard every day to provide fast and reliable service for each product. The status of KAYSEN Pumps as a global market leader implies a continuous commitment to excellent products and services and an obligation to responsible thinking and action.