Corrosion resistant sewage pump
"Kaysen is a reliable solution partner for the industrial industry and a manufacturer of components and systems for chemical liquid treatment. Based on our innovative products, services and industry-specific solutions, we provide higher efficiency to customers worldwide And security."
Imported pneumatic diaphragm pump——Shanghai distributor
Improve efficiency and safety for customers
Our global market water treatment and chemical fluid treatment
Components, systems, services and industry-specific solutions
Overview of the corrosion-resistant sewage pump imported from Germany KAYSEN
Imported corrosion-resistant sewage pump is a kind of centrifugal pump, which can be divided into two types according to the material: stainless steel sewage pump and fluorine-lined sewage pump (also known as single-stage single-suction fluoroplastic alloy chemical centrifugal pump); it can be divided according to the way of use There are two types: submersible and dry. There are two types of stainless steel sewage pumps on the market, submersible type and dry type, while fluorine-lined sewage pumps only have one type.
●The overall structure of the pump is compact
●Can be used under diving
●Significant energy saving
It can transport acidic, alkaline or other corrosive sewage, and is widely used in chemical, petroleum, light industry, food, pharmaceutical, brewing, environmental protection and sewage treatment industries.
Advantages and disadvantages of corrosion-resistant sewage pump:
1. Compact structure and small footprint. The corrosion-resistant submersible sewage pump can be installed directly in the sewage tank because it submerges into the liquid. There is no need to build a special pump house, which can save a lot of land and infrastructure costs.
2. Convenient installation and maintenance. Small corrosion-resistant submersible sewage pumps can be installed freely, and large ones are generally equipped with automatic coupling devices for automatic installation. Installation and maintenance are quite convenient.
3. Long continuous operation time. Corrosion-resistant submersible sewage pumps have a short shaft and light weight due to the coaxial pump and motor, so the load (radial) on the bearing is relatively small, and the service life is much longer than that of ordinary pumps.
4. There are no problems such as cavitation damage and water diversion, especially the latter point brings great convenience to the operator.
5. Low vibration and noise, low motor temperature rise, and no pollution to the environment.
Everything is divided into two. The most critical problem for corrosion-resistant submersible sewage pumps is reliability, because the use of corrosion-resistant submersible sewage pumps is under liquid, and the conveying medium is some containing solid materials. For mixed liquids, the pump and the motor are close together. The pump is arranged vertically, and the weight of the rotating parts is in the same direction as the impeller bearing water pressure. These problems make the requirements of submersible sewage pumps in terms of sealing, motor carrying capacity, bearing arrangement and selection, etc. higher than that of ordinary sewage pumps.
KAYSEN's global success story is based on decades of engineering expertise, a deep understanding of applications and continuous innovation of high-quality products. As a result, the company group continuously invests in research and development. KAYSEN also has a high degree of vertical integration in 12 production bases around the world, thus ensuring to provide customers with an excellent level of quality and ensuring that we are not affected by supplier market fluctuations.
The modular KAYSEN series integrated in carefully designed solutions enables our customers from all walks of life to achieve maximum safety and efficiency in their production processes anytime, anywhere.
For us, closeness to customers means working with customers to find the right solution for their individual needs. Personal, practical advice and smooth project handling are all part of the service we provide, just like our global customer service.
We are passionately committed to choosing the right pump for each customer, sustainable and cost-effective solution.
In more than 90 countries, approximately 3,500 employees of our own sales, production and service companies work hard every day to provide fast and reliable service for each product. The status of KAYSEN Pumps as a global market leader implies a continuous commitment to excellent products and services and an obligation to responsible thinking and action.