|用途: 水、污水、化工液体等等||型号: 德国KAYSEN||工作压差: 0|
|制造商:||压力环境: 常压||介质温度: 250℃|
|驱动方式: 电动||适用介质: 水||是否进口:|
Germany Kaysen Pump Industry Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of diaphragm pumps integrating R&D, sales and service. The main products are pneumatic diaphragm pump series and electric diaphragm pump series, which are cost-effective and stable in quality. They are widely used in the fields of chemical industry, environmental protection, oil field, pharmaceuticals, food, metallurgy, papermaking, electricity, printing and dyeing.
1. Compact structure and small floor space. The corrosion-resistant submersible sewage pump can be installed directly in the sewage tank because it submerges into the liquid, and there is no need to build a special pump house, which can save a lot of land and infrastructure costs.
2. Easy to install and maintain. Small corrosion-resistant submersible sewage pumps can be installed freely, and large ones are generally equipped with automatic coupling devices for automatic installation. Installation and maintenance are quite convenient.
3. Long continuous operation time. Corrosion-resistant submersible pumps have a short shaft and light weight due to the coaxial pump and motor, so the load (radial) on the bearing is relatively small, and the service life is much longer than that of ordinary pumps.
4. There are no problems such as cavitation damage and water diversion, especially the latter point brings great convenience to the operator.
5. Low vibration and noise, low motor temperature rise, and no pollution to the environment.
Why is Kaysen corrosion resistant sewage pump so versatile?
They are made of a variety of pump materials, including cast iron, stainless steel
The source of your wastewater treatment services and equipment
We have a water and wastewater team to understand and improve the reliability of equipment in the facility.
The equipment you need from an expert you can trust
Provide fluid technology and expertise to reduce your operating costs, increase efficiency and help achieve your performance goals.
For more than 60 years, we have been helping people in the general industry to solve their most difficult challenges in fluid technology. Read through some of our success stories and learn about us* helping companies like you increase efficiency and reduce operating costs.
制浆造纸→Pulp and Paper
Serving the pulp and paper industry for more than 60 years
Rich experience to help reduce operating costs and increase plant efficiency. Talk to experienced engineers in the pulp and paper process and start today.
Each beverage sector faces unique challenges. Hygiene, process efficiency, wastewater treatment and equipment reliability are just some of the challenges faced by beverage manufacturers today.
Proficient in fluid technology expertise can help you reduce operating costs and improve facility efficiency. Talk to the engineer immediately.
Fluid handling system exceeds performance requirements
Thin, thick, volatile or harmful chemicals? We can help you find the best way to meet your production and performance needs. We will help ensure that the fluid system solution you install will reduce operating costs by increasing production efficiency, extending equipment life and reducing energy consumption.
Rugged equipment to meet your needs
Biofuel production requires fluid technology, which can meet demanding service requirements and operate around the clock. Kaysen brings together some of the best fluid technology brands for biofuel producers to improve reliability and reduce total cost of ownership.
You need technology to safely handle dairy products
Cleanliness and hygiene are the cornerstones of dairy processing. Kaysen not only provides dairy processing equipment and systems for your dairy factory, we also provide corrosion-resistant floor coatings that make the floor easier to clean and protect the concrete from corrosion.
From food production and packaging to wastewater treatment, we can meet your sanitary requirements and also achieve your performance goals.
Just a phone call can save energy, increase reliability and increase efficiency. Talk to us and start.
Equipment and expertise to meet and exceed your performance goals
The demand for electricity is endless. Neither do we. We provide highly reliable pumps, valves, filters, mechanical seals and controls that are essential for heating or processing electricity and steam.
Relying on Kaysen can improve production efficiency, extend equipment life cycle and reduce energy consumption, thereby helping to reduce operating costs.
For medicines, it needs to be much cleaner
We understand that it needs more than just cleaning. Pharmaceutical production requires a high level of care, records and precision. The Crane Engineering Department provides a comprehensive product line of pumps, seals, valves, CIP systems, etc. to help you exceed performance goals.